• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th April 2017 
    Thanks

Post Peptide stacking.

Hi folks.

Totally new here and to the world of peptides. I am a self defense instructor and hoping to get a bit quality of life back. I fractured my hip, didn't realise and continued training. osteoarthritis set in.. also a laberal tear.. also hip impingement.. I was due to be operated on today 10/04/2017 but it has been put off until next year..
    Rather than let my body get worse as I wait to be cut apart I want to try help myself or to slow down this disease.

I Have ordered.. TB-500. Ipamorelin and Sermorelin.

I was going to take the TB-500 with Ipamorelin for a few weeks then continue the Ipamorelin alongside the Sermorelin.. But wondering if it would be ok or more beneficial to take all 3 together?

Any help much appreciated.

Hope I don't come across as stupid but been doing plenty reading and my brain is now fried.

Best regards

Wiggy:)
  2. #2 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you order sermorelin or mod grf1-29 (modified form of sermorelin)?

The problem with sermorelin is it's short half life..
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnED For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

4. #3 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion it would be better if you take ipamorelin together with your sermorelin, don't use ipamorelin on it's own because they work in synergy and you will receive better effect from taking both. And you really should use tb-500 for more than few weeks.. It's recommended to use it for 2 months.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

6. #4 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey dude, Good job on reading and trying to learn by yourself.

I'd simply take all 3 together.. I don't know how much you have ordered, but I'd use Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 saturation dose 3 times a day for as long as I can afford. And TB-500 microdosed at the injured area. TB-500 must be "loaded" so you should use 3-6mg/day of TB-500 for first few days and after that use 3mg/week for a couple of weeks
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to zack For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

8. #5 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi JohnEd. .

It's sermorelin I have for sure.. I chose it after reading a lot on how it was milder but perhaps less sides.

New so want to tread slowly
  9. #6 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    In my opinion it would be better if you take ipamorelin together with your sermorelin, don't use ipamorelin on it's own because they work in synergy and you will receive better effect from taking both. And you really should use tb-500 for more than few weeks.. It's recommended to use it for 2 months.
    Hi Jass..

Thanks for your knowledge mate.. yeah my plan was to take sermorelin and ipamorelin together long term.. was hoping 4 weeks of tb500 would have been enough.. no problem to order more..

Thanks dude
  10. #7 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    Hey dude, Good job on reading and trying to learn by yourself.

I'd simply take all 3 together.. I don't know how much you have ordered, but I'd use Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 saturation dose 3 times a day for as long as I can afford. And TB-500 microdosed at the injured area. TB-500 must be "loaded" so you should use 3-6mg/day of TB-500 for first few days and after that use 3mg/week for a couple of weeks
    Hi Zack..

Thanks for your input mate.. much appreciated and taken on board. .

So it's ok to take the sermorelin 3 times a day alongside the ipamorelin?

I had wondered this as read they worked better together.. I was going to just take sermorelin as a bedtime dose but no problem either way if it's going to help..

How many tb500 injections per day do you recommend?

Thanks again

Wiggy
  11. #8 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy View Post
    Hi Zack..

I had wondered this as read they worked better together.. I was going to just take sermorelin as a bedtime dose but no problem either way if it's going to help..

Thanks again

Wiggy
    It's recommended to microdose it in the injured area.. it means draw 3mg of TB-500 in insulin syringe and make 10 injections of 300mcg
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zack For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

13. #9 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi JohnEd. .

It's sermorelin I have for sure.. I chose it after reading a lot on how it was milder but perhaps less sides.

New so want to tread slowly
    It's not really milder but it has shorter half life (only about 10 minutes) than Modified GRF1-29 (about 30 minutes). The biggest problem with sermorelin is it's short half life, because it will be broken-down by blood enzymes in minutes.
  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnED For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

15. #10 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi Zack..

Thanks again

Wiggy
    Yes, you must take your ipamorelin + sermorelin 3 times a day (you can take them even more times a day, but make sure there is 3 hours apart injections). Because their half life is short and you want multiple GH pulses per day.

TB-500 can be used once a day for the first 3 days and then once a week for few more weeks. It has a long half life of 4 days if I remember correctly.

Good luck with recovering dude.
  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Edz For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

17. #11 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi Edz..

Thanks, hopefully on the mend soon and tganks for the info.. It really does help having you guys here.. glad i found this place as my head turned to mush reading conflicting stuff these past few weeks elsewhere..

My Tb500, Sermorelin and Ipamorelin are all in 2mg vials.. can I ask the correct amount of bacteriostatic water to add ?

I have 0.5ml insulin syringes..

Awe man I feel really thick.. just don't want to ruin things..

Best regards

Wiggy
  18. #12 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi Edz..

Thanks, hopefully on the mend soon and tganks for the info.. It really does help having you guys here.. glad i found this place as my head turned to mush reading conflicting stuff these past few weeks elsewhere..

My Tb500, Sermorelin and Ipamorelin are all in 2mg vials.. can I ask the correct amount of bacteriostatic water to add ?

I have 0.5ml insulin syringes..

Awe man I feel really thick.. just don't want to ruin things..

Best regards

Wiggy
    I use 1ml of bacteriostatic water for all of peptides. It's easier to dose it after... If you have 0.5 insulin syringes then simply add full syringe of bac water 2 times. Also remember that you shouldn't inject bac water directly into the powder, but rather let it slide down the side of the vial. Also don't shake it but you can gently swirl the vial. Because those peptides are quite fragile.
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 11th April 2017 at 11:50 AM.
  19. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

20. #13 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi Bodybuilder

Thanks for your quick reply mate.. much appreciated.. can I ask another daft question...

Just looking at my syringes and given myself another headache.. the measurement numbering on my syringes start at 5,10,15 up to 50.. would I draw each dose out to 5 or 10 ?

Apologies about this.

Craig
  21. #14 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi Bodybuilder

Thanks for your quick reply mate.. much appreciated.. can I ask another daft question...

Just looking at my syringes and given myself another headache.. the measurement numbering on my syringes start at 5,10,15 up to 50.. would I draw each dose out to 5 or 10 ?

Apologies about this.

Craig
    Check out this forums peptide calculator, you simply enter what syringe you have, how much ml, how much mcg and what dose you want, and it tells you how much to draw

https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator

But the answer to your question is 5 probably.. If you mix it with 1ml of bac water and you want 100mcg dose
  22. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (11th April 2017)

23. #15 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Check out this forums peptide calculator, you simply enter what syringe you have, how much ml, how much mcg and what dose you want, and it tells you how much to draw

https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator

But the answer to your question is 5 probably.. If you mix it with 1ml of bac water and you want 100mcg dose
    Thanks again... you really have helped me here.. just going to read the link you sent and then time to administer my first treatment..

Thanks guys

Fingers crossed I reap the benefits

Wiggy
  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiggy For This Useful Post:

bodybuilder (11th April 2017)

25. #16 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Good luck dude, I really hope that peptides will help you to cure your disease.
  26. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Wiggy (12th April 2017)

27. #17 15th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello again

Now a few days in, and feeling like a pin cushion.. wondering if it's possible to pull my sermorelin dose into the same syringe as the ipamorelin to save on pins and injections ? My worry is that I could cause things to be less effective or ruin completely..

Thanks in advance

Wiggy
  28. #18 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello again

Now a few days in, and feeling like a pin cushion.. wondering if it's possible to pull my sermorelin dose into the same syringe as the ipamorelin to save on pins and injections ? My worry is that I could cause things to be less effective or ruin completely..

Thanks in advance

Wiggy
    Yes, you can do that.