• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th April 2017 
    Thanks

insulin in cutting cycle

Do you think it's possible to cut while using insulin? Or it has no place in cutting cycle and it's only good while bulking?
  2. #2 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Some people use it while cutting, but you must be very familiar with it..

In my opinion insulin by itself won't make you gain fat.. people simply are afraid to go hypoglycemic, and that's why they use too much carbohydrates. I think small dose of insulin might be beneficial.
  3. #3 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    People that I know, use it just for bulking and to gain weight really fast, I don't know if it's any good in cutting..
  4. #4 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that insulin is no good in a cutting cycle.
  5. #5 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Some people use it while cutting, but you must be very familiar with it..

In my opinion insulin by itself won't make you gain fat.. people simply are afraid to go hypoglycemic, and that's why they use too much carbohydrates. I think small dose of insulin might be beneficial.
    I agree with you, and think that it all comes down to your diet, and eating right amount of carbohydrates.
  6. #6 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used insulin while cutting with a pretty decent results.

Theoretically slin should help you become leaner, because much more of the carbohydrates you eat are absorbed by your muscles.

But you must be very experienced with it, and know exactly how much carbs you need.
  7. #7 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Some bodybuilders that are using keto diet for cutting use insulin to induce ketosis much faster. At the start of keto diet or after carb-up day they would use low doses of fastest acting insulin every few hours while eating only protein and fats, that leads to really low blood sugar, and by the next morning they are already in ketosis.
    I would not try this by myself because it sounds really dangerous to use insulin without carbohydrates.
  8. #8 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Some bodybuilders that are using keto diet for cutting use insulin to induce ketosis much faster. At the start of keto diet or after carb-up day they would use low doses of fastest acting insulin every few hours while eating only protein and fats, that leads to really low blood sugar, and by the next morning they are already in ketosis.
    I would not try this by myself because it sounds really dangerous to use insulin without carbohydrates.
    Oh I have read some article about it. And remember that similar thing (and much safer) can be achieved by using Leucine, because it will cause pretty large insulin spike and lower blood sugar levels.

Here is full article if someone is interested, it starts on page 2
    https://www.t-nation.com/training/isolated-pecs-big-shoulders-and-instant-ketosis
  9. #9 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you're cutting while using slin, then don't forget that your blood sugar is already pretty low.

You should definitely use blood sugar monitor to make sure that your levels are not too low prior to injecting slin. And also check levels about 40minutes after injection.