• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th April 2017 
    Thanks

dark circles under eyes from melanotan 2

Hey, I have been using Melanotan2 for 10 days now, I'm pretty much tanned already but I stopped using melanotan 2 because few days ago really dark circles showed under my eyes, and yesterday someone at work asked me - who gave me black eyes lol. It actually looks like someone have beaten me.

What should I do, it happened to someone else? Should I stop taking melanotan 2 completely or lower my dose?
  2. #2 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't had this issue, but you dosage seems very high to me. I suggest you to lower it or stop taking melanotan completely for some time if your goal isn't to change your race.
  3. #3 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's the first time I hear about this, I had purple lips when I was in loading phase 700mcg/day. Lower your dose to like 500mcg/week. If you have used 10mg already then you should be quite dark already.
  4. #4 9th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have had this happen, you just need to lower your dose, out of interest what dosage have been taking?
  5. #5 10th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sam View Post
    I have had this happen, you just need to lower your dose, out of interest what dosage have been taking?
    I was taking 1mg/day for ten days. I have stopped taking melanotan for now and it seems like they are getting better, I will start using it again only when I look completely normal again.
  6. #6 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    1mg was way to high to start your dosing faze. Recommended dosages start at 250mcg every day to help your body acclimatize to the peptide and minimize the side effects. You can continue with this dose indefinitely if you are intending to do a low dosage regimen.
    If you want to dose higher, after 2-4 days, whenever you feel comfortable, up the dose to 500mcg and stick at this point. You can increase the dose as far as about 1mg but any higher is generally not advised.
  7. #7 26th October 2017 
    Thanks
    I've had issues my whole life with dark circles and bags under my eyes. If you look back at my childhood pictures it's the first thing you will see. It doesn't help that I've always been a night owl. With that said a friend of mine let me try dermalmd under eye serum and sent me home with a little pot with a little bit in it. She's had the same issue with bags and dark circles. I used it sparingly for about a week and noticed an improvement. I bought this serum as soon as I saw the improvement. Most of the creams I've used in the past have been set aside due to me not seeing a difference rather soon...2 weeks time. When I noticed that I was almost done with my sample I ordered it right away. After a month of using this I can see such a difference that even my family was surprised. I highly recommend it.
  8. #8 27th October 2017 
    Thanks
    Is it the first time you have used the mt2?