• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th April 2017 
    Thanks

tattoo and sunbed

Hey, I got a new tattoo on my shoulder, is it ok to use melanotan 2 and use sunbeds, while it hasn't healed properly yet? I got it tattooed 4 days ago and it's still a little sore..
  2. #2 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    you should wait till it heals. but if you want to go to sunbed anyway then make sure your tattoo is covered with something (tape maybe?)
  3. #3 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Didn't they tell you at the tattoo shop to not go in the sun or atleast cover it with something? After it's healed use the most powerful sunscreen you can get. It doesn't matter if you use melanotan 2 or not, but definitely cover your tattoo because if you don't it will fade quickly.
  4. #4 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Cover you tattoo or don't go to sunbed for atleast 6 weeks! Your tattoo will fade quicker and also you risk on getting skin cancer! do you really want to take that risk? In my opinion it is the best to avoid sunbeds while it haven't healed.
  5. #5 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have 3 tattoos. For the first 2 I was really scared to go to the sunbeds and I was waiting about two months before I used them again. But for the last one I thought, fck it and was simply covering it few layers of tape and was completely fine. If I will get anymore tattoos then I'll use sunbeds anyway.