• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th April 2017 
    Thanks

ghrp/mod for injuries

Hi There

I have been reading that GHRP/MOD can help with injury healing if you inject it directly in the injured area..

But I don't understand how it's possible if GHRP doesn't work localised but it releases Growth hormone from the pituitary gland.

So is this true or I better try something like tb-500?

I have tendonitis in my shoulder
  2. #2 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think ghrp/mod stack would do anything more if you inject it locally in the injured area because it releases growth hormone from your brain.. tb-500 will help if you micro dose it in the site of injury, that means inject one dose in 10 different spots.
  3. #3 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    I don't think ghrp/mod stack would do anything more if you inject it locally in the injured area because it releases growth hormone from your brain.. tb-500 will help if you micro dose it in the site of injury, that means inject one dose in 10 different spots.
    I think that I will try to inject ghrp in my shoulder anyway, been reading mixed opinions, some say it helps, some say it doesn't. But I am sure that it won't be worse.
  4. #4 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I recommend you to try this, it really helps with pain but you must do it every day for atleast few weeks.
    And if you can afford then get some TB-500, it is the best to heal tendonitis.

5. #5 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLee View Post
    I think that I will try to inject ghrp in my shoulder anyway, been reading mixed opinions, some say it helps, some say it doesn't. But I am sure that it won't be worse.
    GHRP/MOD won't help you if you inject it in the injury, it won't make any difference where you inject it, because it releases growth hormone from pituitary gland. Of course it won't be worse but won't be better as well, also might be quite painful to inject it in the injury. If you want to inject something in the injury, get yourself TB-500, it will greatly improve recovery.