• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th April 2017 
    Thanks

can taking growth hormone make you grow taller?

That's what I would like to know, because I have heard something like that. It would be a great benefit, I always wanted to be taller. Besides that what effects would I see if I took HGH for atleast 7-8 months straight at 3iu/day?
  2. #2 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately there is no peptide or steroid that would make you grow taller.. it's all about your genes..
  3. #3 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Only if you are in your teens.. Because after your growth plates fuse, it's not possible to grow anymore.
  4. #4 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Only if you are in your teens.. Because after your growth plates fuse, it's not possible to grow anymore.
    Yeah I read about growth plates but think I heard that when you take HGH it re-opens them and it's possible to grow taller again?

I am 5.7' right now and would be so happy if I was taller by atleast 2 inches lol
    Last edited by Sylvester007; 4th April 2017 at 12:20 PM.
  5. #5 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Haha dude, I wish it was true.. Growth hormone is mostly used for injury healing, overall health benefits and staying lean.
    There are people that are using growth hormone for more then a decade, how tall would they grow? They would need bigger doors at gyms because those 3 meter tall guys couldn't fit.
    Also doctors could cure people with dwarfism.. But unfortunately hgh won't make you grow taller
  6. #6 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Haha dude, I wish it was true.. Growth hormone is mostly used for injury healing, overall health benefits and staying lean.
    There are people that are using growth hormone for more then a decade, how tall would they grow? They would need bigger doors at gyms because those 3 meter tall guys couldn't fit.
    Also doctors could cure people with dwarfism.. But unfortunately hgh won't make you grow taller
    Ok I get it. But what benefits will I see if I use HGH for about 7-8 months at 2iu/day?
  7. #7 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester007 View Post
    Ok I get it. But what benefits will I see if I use HGH for about 7-8 months at 2iu/day?
    How old are you mate? That dose is quite low to be honest.. What effects are you looking for? 2iu/day is good for someone who is more then 50 years old and is looking for anti aging benefits. If you are still in your 20's then you will need atleast 4-5iu/day and you must run it for atleast 3-4 months to see any benefits.
  8. #8 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    How old are you mate? That dose is quite low to be honest.. What effects are you looking for? 2iu/day is good for someone who is more then 50 years old and is looking for anti aging benefits. If you are still in your 20's then you will need atleast 4-5iu/day and you must run it for atleast 3-4 months to see any benefits.
    I am 24 years old. I have had 2 steroid cycles before but I've never tried HGH, I am simply wondering because few friends of mine are on HGH and they look awesome.
  9. #9 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am 24 years old. I have had 2 steroid cycles before but I've never tried HGH, I am simply wondering because few friends of mine are on HGH and they look awesome.
    Well if you are 24 years old, then you won't see any real benefit from taking 2iu's/day because your body produces more and you will simply shut down your natural production of HGH. If you still want to use it then you need atleast 5iu's/day in my opinion. And it will take few months to see any visible effects.. I recommend you get peptides instead of GH. Much cheaper and less fakes in the market.
  10. #10 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Well if you are 24 years old, then you won't see any real benefit from taking 2iu's/day because your body produces more and you will simply shut down your natural production of HGH. If you still want to use it then you need atleast 5iu's/day in my opinion. And it will take few months to see any visible effects.. I recommend you get peptides instead of GH. Much cheaper and less fakes in the market.
    Alright thanks dude, but precisely what effects will I see if I use let's say 5iu's/day? I have tried to google this question but got different responses.
  11. #11 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright thanks dude, but precisely what effects will I see if I use let's say 5iu's/day? I have tried to google this question but got different responses.
    negative or positive effects? It makes you lose fat, improves your skin.. If you are going to use high doses then you will quickly gain weight because of the fluid retention. But people mostly use it for leaning out. To be honest I think you must forget about using hgh while you are so young, think about it after 20 years.
    Last edited by protozoan; 4th April 2017 at 01:37 PM.