• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks

few questions about hgh

Hello, Im new and I have a few questions about HGH. I am really sorry if all this have been answered before.

1. Where should I store unreconstituted hgh powder?

2. Should I reconstitute one vial right before using or could I mix like 10 at once?

3. I must wait atleast half and hour after injecting before I can eat any carbohydrates or fats, and shouldn't eat one hour before injecting, right?

4. What is the recommended protocol? ED, Mon-Fri, EOD, E3D?

5. And what steroids are the best when used together with HGH for lbm gains?
  2. #2 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    1. Store it in the fridge
    2. Reconstitute before using
    3. You don't need to wait before eating when taking HGH, only gh peptides.
    4. I prefer Mon-Fri protocol, because it's cheaper and I like to take rest from all the injections on weekends and spend time with my family. But it actually depends how much you can afford, of course ED would be the best option.
    5. I am not too sure which steroid would be the best for lean gains, but in my opinion it will be based on your diet mostly.. I have noticed that HGH helps to gain muscle weight while staying lean.
  3. #3 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    4. I recommend taking it ED or EOD (monday/wednesday/friday) but double the dose you would take ED. It is a little bit cheaper then taking ED but works and gives nice results.
  4. #4 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion you shouldn't do Mon-Fri, only one day off is more then enough, in the end you must use it for about half year to see any of the benefits, as long as your stuff is real..
    I recommend ED or 6on-1off.
  5. #5 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    In my opinion you shouldn't do Mon-Fri, only one day off is more then enough, in the end you must use it for about half year to see any of the benefits, as long as your stuff is real..
    I recommend ED or 6on-1off.
    Well I noticed results a lot earlier than half a year.. I started to notice visible benefits after about 2 months.

If your HGH is real then you should start seeing results after 2-3 months not half a year.. did it take you half a year to see it's benefits?
  6. #6 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Well I noticed results a lot earlier than half a year.. I started to notice visible benefits after about 2 months.

If your HGH is real then you should start seeing results after 2-3 months not half a year.. did it take you half a year to see it's benefits?
    It took about half a year to notice ALL of the HGH benefits, also hgh that I had when I started wasn't the best, now I get much better. After few weeks I could already notice better sleep and that my body fat has reduced.
  7. #7 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you have never used HGH before, you should keep it simple and on workout days inject 3-5iu before or after gym and on non workout days 3-5iu in the morning or before going to sleep. After about 2 months of using you can switch to another protocol like EOD (every other day).
    If you are trying to cut up then you should split your day dose - half before fasted cardio and another half before workout.
  8. #8 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Could you inject 6iu on monday, 3iu on tuesday, 6iu on wednesday, 3iu on thursday, 6iu on fri, I think it would be better then EOD? Also If I plan to do 3 iu's/day. Should I slowly increase it or simply inject 3iu's from day one?
  9. #9 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenD View Post
    Could you inject 6iu on monday, 3iu on tuesday, 6iu on wednesday, 3iu on thursday, 6iu on fri, I think it would be better then EOD? Also If I plan to do 3 iu's/day. Should I slowly increase it or simply inject 3iu's from day one?
    Yeah you can run it this way as well. You can inject 3iu from the first day, that dose is quite small and perfectly fine to start with. You can always lower it if you get pain in wrists.
  10. #10 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Yeah you can run it this way as well. You can inject 3iu from the first day, that dose is quite small and perfectly fine to start with. You can always lower it if you get pain in wrists.
    Thanks, I am thinking about starting HGH 3-4 weeks into my anabolic steroid cycle (test p, trenbolon), how does it sound?
  11. #11 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks, I am thinking about starting HGH 3-4 weeks into my anabolic steroid cycle (test p, trenbolon), how does it sound?
    Nope, it sounds much better if you start hgh from day one on aas.. It will take time to see any benefits from hgh, and you will see much better muscle gains if it "kicks-in" when you are still on steroids.
  12. #12 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks man, I am gonna run steroids for about 3 months, how do I proceed after that? Do I need to do PCT as usual and have atleast 3 months off steroids? And meanwhile continue to use HGH?
  13. #13 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks man, I am gonna run steroids for about 3 months, how do I proceed after that? Do I need to do PCT as usual and have atleast 3 months off steroids? And meanwhile continue to use HGH?
    Of course you need to do PCT and take some time off, how long.. that's up to you, if you are younger then you will recover quickly and 3 months off will be enough, but if you are older dude then you might need longer time to fully recover. Yeah you don't need to cycle HGH, simply use it while you have enought money to afford it. Another option is to switch to peptides after about 6 months.