• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks

I'm new to peptides, would like hear some feedback from experience

Not long ago I started wondering about peptides and growth hormone. Before I didn't really care about them so I am trying to learn everything now. Would also love to hear some feedback from the people that have been using them.

I have bought 100iu of chinese HGH (good source) and 12 vials of 5mg GHRP-2/12 vials of 2mg Mod GRF1-29

Is this enought to notice any changes in physique or any health benefits?
    What is the best reason to take them for? cutting? bulking? ir injury healing, overall health and wellness?
    And what results can I hope for if I use them together with anabolic steroids?

Thank You.
  2. #2 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    They are not some magic pill but will improve your results and overall health.

If you want to use peptides along with HGH then the best way to do it is - inject 100ug ghrp, 100ug mod grf1-29 and after that wait 10-15 minutes and inject 1-2iu HGH.
    You can do this 3-5 times a day (wait atleast 3 hours in between)
  3. #3 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    They are not some magic pill but will improve your results and overall health.

If you want to use peptides along with HGH then the best way to do it is - inject 100ug ghrp, 100ug mod grf1-29 and after that wait 10-15 minutes and inject 1-2iu HGH.
    You can do this 3-5 times a day (wait atleast 3 hours in between)
    If you follow this protocol, it makes hgh more effective?
  4. #4 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    From what I have been studying, it's truth that using hgh and peptides together is much more effective then using them on their own.
  5. #5 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Nope, it's the opposiste.. Synthetic growth hormone makes peptides more effective, because it increases peptide pulse.
  6. #6 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DBentley View Post
    Is this enought to notice any changes in physique or any health benefits?
    Yes it is enough, but it also depends on your diet program, training program, body fat percent etc.

"
    What is the best reason to take them for? cutting? bulking? ir injury healing, overall health and wellness?"

You can take them for any of those benefits, but in my opinion it is best for cutting and overall health.

"And what results can I hope for if I use them together with anabolic steroids?"

You would see much better results from using aas with peptides then without them
  7. #7 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP/Mod GRF lets you release an increased amount of your growth hormone and by combining it with a bit of HGH lets you increase your pulse even more.
  8. #8 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Yes it is enough, but it also depends on your diet program, training program, body fat percent etc.

You can take them for any of those benefits, but in my opinion it is best for cutting and overall health.

You would see much better results from using aas with peptides then without them
    Thanks, another question, what if you used peptides only on workout days? 4-5 days/week, would you still get noticeable results?
  9. #9 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks, another question, what if you used peptides only on workout days? 4-5 days/week, would you still get noticeable results?
    Sure you will notice difference but it's recommended to take them every day.
  10. #10 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Sure you will notice difference but it's recommended to take them every day.
    Also, I am thinking whether I am using peptides for cutting or bulking, I should notice overall health and injury healing improvements as well?
  11. #11 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Also, I am thinking whether I am using peptides for cutting or bulking, I should notice overall health and injury healing improvements as well?
    Yes, after few months of use you will notice that your well being, skin, immune system etc have improved as well.

I suggest you to simply start using them, and see how they work for you because people are different, and it also might affect them differently.
  12. #12 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Another thing, for how long are peptides good? mixed/unmixed? kept in the fridge/in the room? And also is it ok to prepare those doses for next day in the evening to not waste time before work? I believe it is best to keep them in the fridge, if I do so?
  13. #13 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Another thing, for how long are peptides good? mixed/unmixed? kept in the fridge/in the room? And also is it ok to prepare those doses for next day in the evening to not waste time before work? I believe it is best to keep them in the fridge, if I do so?
    I store both - mixed/unmixed in the fridge. Reconstitute them with bacteriostatic water to prolong their storage period. Yes it perfectly fine, to draw your next days doses the night before, and of course leave them in the fridge during the night.