• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks

Which peptides would you recommend?

I am trying to find something that would help my shoulders.. Both of them has arthritis from traumas, and also both have pain. I am using strong pain killers and anti inflammatory drugs every day and also I got to the gym everyday. My doctor told me to not lift any weights or even go to the gym but it's not possible because I have quite physical job and I can't afford to lose it.

Some time ago I tried HGH for 4 months but had to stop using it because of the financial situation, it helped alot tho, because while using it I didn't had to take pain killers, pain was almost gone, but when I stopped it was right back on.

Now I am looking if there is any peptide that would help me? Main benefit that I am looking for is to heal my shoulders but muscle gains would be another extra. Thanks for any help!
  2. #2 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello buddy,

I'd choose Growth Hormone for this instead of peptides, but let's see what others think.

I am using GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29) and I am sure it aids in injury healing but I think that HGH would heal it faster.
  3. #3 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Hello buddy,

I'd choose Growth Hormone for this instead of peptides, but let's see what others think.

I am using GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29) and I am sure it aids in injury healing but I think that HGH would heal it faster.

From what I have heard peptides heal injuries faster and better then growth hormone.

Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP-2 stack and THYMOSIN BETA-4, but I don't know if you can use it together with GHS peptides.
  4. #4 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    From what I have heard peptides heal injuries faster and better then growth hormone.

Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP-2 stack and THYMOSIN BETA-4, but I don't know if you can use it together with GHS peptides.
    That's what I would use if I was in your place. I used this stack to aid in healing my knee. GHRP-2+MOD did amazing job to reduce the pain and when I stacked it with TB-500 the joint inflamation that I usually get during workouts was much smaller.

Also there is no problem with using TB-500 (thymosin beta-4) alongside with GHRP/MOD stack.
  5. #5 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    That's what I would use if I was in your place. I used this stack to aid in healing my knee. GHRP-2+MOD did amazing job to reduce the pain and when I stacked it with TB-500 the joint inflamation that I usually get during workouts was much smaller.

Also there is no problem with using TB-500 (thymosin beta-4) alongside with GHRP/MOD stack.
    Did you inject TB-4 at the same time you were injecting ghrp/mod grf?
  6. #6 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Did you inject TB-4 at the same time you were injecting ghrp/mod grf?
    Not while I was "loading" it. I am injecting peptides only Mon-Fri and loaded the Thymosin Beta 4 during the weekend. But after loading I was simply drawing TB-4 in the same syringe with other peptides.
  7. #7 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    You should think about hyalaronic acid injections in your shoulder, they must be made by your doctor, and they really helped my shoulders.
  8. #8 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    You should think about hyalaronic acid injections in your shoulder, they must be made by your doctor, and they really helped my shoulders.
    Thank you, I haven't heard about it. I will mention it to my doctor the next time I meet him. Also my friend has a very good source on norditropin.. I have tried it before and my shoulder felt much much better while using it. It is quite expensive but atleast I am certain that it is genuine so is most likely worth the cost.
  9. #9 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Not while I was "loading" it. I am injecting peptides only Mon-Fri and loaded the Thymosin Beta 4 during the weekend. But after loading I was simply drawing TB-4 in the same syringe with other peptides.
    What protocol did you follow for Thymosin Beta-4? I have trouble finding details about dosages and what works the best.
  10. #10 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that combination of GHRP/GHRH will be better then hGH because peptides release natural pulse of growth hormone from pituitary gland and it contains all the required iso forms but hGH is synthetic and won't be as good as peptides healthwise.

You can also speed up healing process by adding TB-500 (TB-4) but it will not really help if you keep training, you must take some time off gym.

Use GHRP/GHRH as usual, saturation dose (1mcg/kg bw) 3 times a day. But TB-500 must be taken at higher dose for the first week, 4mg/week, then 2mg/week for atleast 4 weeks.
  11. #11 3rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I think that combination of GHRP/GHRH will be better then hGH because peptides release natural pulse of growth hormone from pituitary gland and it contains all the required iso forms but hGH is synthetic and won't be as good as peptides healthwise.

You can also speed up healing process by adding TB-500 (TB-4) but it will not really help if you keep training, you must take some time off gym.

Use GHRP/GHRH as usual, saturation dose (1mcg/kg bw) 3 times a day. But TB-500 must be taken at higher dose for the first week, 4mg/week, then 2mg/week for atleast 4 weeks.
    Thanks for advice, I will order some ghrp-2, mod grf1-29 and tb-500 when I get paid.
  12. #12 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Can anyone suggest which peptide would be helpful in back pain?
  13. #13 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaWatson View Post
    What kind of back pain? Have you been to the doctor and asked what is causing your back pain?
  14. #14 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaWatson View Post
    GHRP/GHRH stack or BPC 157, but I agree with Stanley, you should visit a doctor first. Usually, people experience back pain because of weak or tight muscles and peptides would relieve the pain while you use them, but once you stop using them the pain would be back, it's possible that you need to strengthen you back muscles by doing exercises and stretches, not by using peptides... A few years ago I was experiencing back pain as well because I had a physical job. But I felt cured after I quit that job and spent about 3 months in the gym training my whole body. My back muscles became stronger and back pain disappeared.
  15. #15 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I can't really recommend anything because I haven't used any peptides yet, but I am interested in their healing properties as well as I have a few nagging injuries that are not healing well.
  16. #16 11th October 2017 
    Thanks
    CJC 1295 and CJC 1295 with DAC can also promote muscle healing. BPC 157 and TB500 can promote wound healing.
  17. #17 4th February 2018 
    Thanks
    You can use Andarine, Cardarine, Ostarine– One of the best options for cutting is this fancy trio. We’ve already discussed Ostarine so let’s touch base on the others. Cardarine, or GW-501516, we have listed above but something to mention is that it isn’t actually a SARM, but rather, a SARM-like product that modulates the metabolism by activating AMPK. It helps burn fat and increase endurance during workouts. It has even been thought to be a future preventer for diabetes in certain blood types. And lastly, Andarine, which has a really different component that sets it apart from the others: it helps increase bone strength and thereby helps prevent bone injuries such as fractures. This makes it the binding agent for this efficient trio.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"