• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st March 2017 
    Thanks

short hgh cycles

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some tips about using HGH.. I work as an engineer on ship and that means I can't take anything while I am working. Most of the time it's 4 weeks on ship 3 weeks off. I would like to use some steroids but with this work schedule it's simply not possible.

So I am thinking about hgh, is it worth to run it for short 3 week cycles? Then 4 weeks off and start over again? Or would I simply waste my time and money?
  2. #2 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I think 3 weeks of GH is definitely not enought.. Growth needs to be in your body for much longer if you want to get any benefit from it..
  3. #3 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    If you want to see benefits from growth hormone you must take it regularly, or you won't see anything.. It takes time to build up in your body before you start to notice it's effects, maybe you can try some oral steroid or SARM..
  4. #4 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Without a doubt, you must use it for atleast 2-3 months without stopping before you start to notice it's results, usually fat loss, some lean body mass gain, improved sleep, skin and general well-being.

You will most likely feel the better sleep benefit but I doubt that anything else, so probably it's a waste of money.
  5. #5 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay guys appreciate your help.
  6. #6 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    You can consider using long ester steroids (like testosterone enanthate, deca etc) 3on/4off. And while you are on ship use some effective oral steroid. Simply put it in some multi-vitamin container. Don't even think about using HGH in this way, save your time and money.
  7. #7 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I think you will see much more benefits by using growth hormone peptides than synthetic HGH. You will have to dose them atleast 3x times a day and I'm sure you will see effects by cycling 3weeks on/ 4weeks off. Good luck