• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
  2. #2 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    wow, that sounds pretty bad.. i hope that it doesn't cause cancer in humans because there are alot of people using it
  3. #3 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    That is the reason why I won't use SARMS till they're approved by FDA, if that ever happens.
    And another reason is that I don't believe that they are telling us everything about these drugs, and you can't be sure that the stuff you buy is really what it's meant to be.
  4. #4 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    They stopped further development of the drug in 2006 and told about the health risks of using it only 3 years later...
  5. #5 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    What amount of the drug did they give to the rodents? They most likely gave them huge amounts of this drug according to their body weight, and if people would take the same amount of it they would need few kg, they usually give rats like 1000 times more of what human would take.
  6. #6 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    What amount of the drug did they give to the rodents? They most likely gave them huge amounts of this drug according to their body weight, and if people would take the same amount of it they would need few kg, they usually give rats like 1000 times more of what human would take.
    If you read the article carefully, it says that it causes cancer in multiple organs at all doses, I believe they tested it on low doses as well. All we can hope for that it won't cause cancer in humans. Glad I haven't used it. But if I ever used it, I'd definitely go to doctor and do some checks.