• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th March 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-2/ CJC1295 w/o DAC bloat

Hey,
    I bought 20mg of each peptide and want to try them for the first time. I am also using 400mg/week of trenbolone enanthate and currently I am on cutting cycle. I have read that GHRP-2 and CJC1295 can cause bloat/water retention, but I would like to know if there are some ways to prevent that. Because if it gets really bad and I look bloated all the time, then I might simply save it for a bulking cycle as well.
  2. #2 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I can't remember if I bloated or not, but lost some nice amount of body fat.
  3. #3 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    With GHRP-2 you will retain some water.. You should have bought Ipamorelin not GHRP-2 if you are so worried about bloat.
  4. #4 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    With GHRP-2 you will retain some water.. You should have bought Ipamorelin not GHRP-2 if you are so worried about bloat.
    Well I simply wanted to know what to count on, if the water retention would be too huge I would simply save it for next bulking cycle.
    And also I was curious if there is any way to prevent that bloat.. Like with steroids when you take AI to prevent bloat. But as I understand peptide bloat is not oestrogen related so AI won't help.
  5. #5 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't worry it is not as bad as compared to testosterone or deca bloat. And additionally you can simply reduce it by eating less carbohydrates or drinking a lot of caffeine
  6. #6 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Oh and by the way would I bloat if I use them only before bed 0,15mg of each? Will I be bloated the next day, because as I understand then it's half life is only about 3 hours?
  7. #7 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Oh and by the way would I bloat if I use them only before bed 0,15mg of each? Will I be bloated the next day, because as I understand then it's half life is only about 3 hours?
    I don't think you will experience any water retention if you dose only before bed. I didn't retain water with 3 injection per day.

The more important thing to worry about would be hunger side effect from GHRP-2, if you are cutting and it will be hard to follow your macros.
  8. #8 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I don't think you will experience any water retention if you dose only before bed. I didn't retain water with 3 injection per day.

The more important thing to worry about would be hunger side effect from GHRP-2, if you are cutting and it will be hard to follow your macros.
    I was gonna buy Ipamorelin rather than GHRP-2 but there was great discounts on GHRP-2 so I decided to get that one.