• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th March 2017 
    Thanks

storage problems

Hi all, I have got some peptides in my fridge and have read that many people have had problems with storage. Does temperature changes from opening fridge door for like 25 times a day affect GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 and also unreconstituted vials? I could store them in the freezer but I don't have one lol
  2. #2 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 are usually in freeze dried form and they are very stable in room temp (probably years). But if you keep them refrigerated or in the freezer then you can store them for much longer time. I don't think that opening fridge affects it at all, so don't worry about that.
  3. #3 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Opening the fridge multiple times a day doesn't mean that your peptides change their temperature. You shouldn't worry about this, the difference is so irrelevant, after I mix my peptides with bacteriostatic water I keep them in the fridge with no issues, but unmixed I store in the freezer.
  4. #4 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Opening the fridge multiple times a day doesn't mean that your peptides change their temperature. You shouldn't worry about this, the difference is so irrelevant, after I mix my peptides with bacteriostatic water I keep them in the fridge with no issues, but unmixed I store in the freezer.
    So are you saying that changes of the temperature 2-8C all the day wouldn't impact stability of those peptides, they won't degrade and would be good to go?

As if they loose effectiveness because of this I might consider buying small fridge for peptides only.