• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th March 2017 
    Thanks

SR9009 Stenabolic

Does anyone have more information about this SARM? Any experiences?

What is Stenabolic (SR9009)?

New drug mimics the beneficial effects of exercise
    Last edited by Criminal; 24th March 2017 at 09:53 AM.
  2. #2 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It's the first time I hear of it.

Sounds quite interesting, that study says that it gave muscle mass to the rats that wasn't even training.

It would be interesting to see how training on this drug would impact it's effectiveness.
    Last edited by dozwell; 24th March 2017 at 10:02 AM.
  3. #3 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that it will not really help bodybuilders or someone who is already in a good form. It might be promising for people that are too lazy and don't want exercise. Maybe it could also help athlete who can't train because of injury to maintain his form.
  4. #4 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I would like to know if SR9009 or GW50156 can be used to lose body fat with very clean diet but absolutely no exercise? And what if used together with caffeine, clenbuterol or ephedrine?
  5. #5 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    I would like to know if SR9009 or GW50156 can be used to lose body fat with very clean diet but absolutely no exercise? And what if used together with caffeine, clenbuterol or ephedrine?

Dude you won't see much results without exercising.. If you really wanna see good results then yeah you can use Cardarine (GW) and Stenabolic (SR9009), but you must exercise as will. If you don't want then don't lift weights or go to the gym but atleast do some cardio exercises! Trust me, you will feel much better!
  6. #6 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    ^ this

Not only you will feel better but also getting exercise will strenthen you muscles, increase your energy levels, improve your blood flow, increase libido and make your life better!
  7. #7 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Absolutely no exercise..? come on dude are you serious?
    Very clean diet sounds good but you also need to do some activities, atleast running or some other cardio training. Stenabolic and Cardarine are both good with clean diet and exercise.
  8. #8 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion you would simply waste your time and money because exercise is very important to successfuly burn excess fat.
    Stop looking for miracle drugs. Diet and exercise is the most important part.
  9. #9 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks you guys for your opinion.

I simply wanted to know if it's possible to burn fat with those SARM's without exercising. Because if the most important thing is caloric deficit then I think it would be effective, perhaps not as effective as with exercising but could still aid in fat loss.
  10. #10 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks you guys for your opinion.

I simply wanted to know if it's possible to burn fat with those SARM's without exercising. Because if the most important thing is caloric deficit then I think it would be effective, perhaps not as effective as with exercising but could still aid in fat loss.
    Undoubtedly, clean diet is the most important thing to successfully lose fat, but in order to see best results you must exercise as well. You don't want to become "skinny fat" right? Because that's entirely possible if you don't exercise at all. GW50156 and Stenabolic are very good drugs cutting/fat burning and would really help you but I am sure that you will rebound pretty fast if you don't exercise.