• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st March 2017 
    Thanks

Best method of taking HGH

I'm injecting my hGH subQ in belly fat, but I am reading that intramuscular in the deltoids is the best choice. If that's the truth, do you use an insulin syringe and how deep in the deltoid you should go? If there is not much fat on them would half inch insulin needle be enough? What do you think is the best method of taking hGH
  2. #2 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Half inch needle is enough for Growth hormone injections. And you go all the way in.
  3. #3 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Peak is a little bit higher but duration a little shorter when injecting intramuscular when compared to subcutaneous administration. When I was using hGH, I'd take those things into mind based on what I needed the hGH to do at that point. I would inject intramuscular after my workout but before going to sleep subQ. Only issue with injecting the Growth intramuscular is a much stronger feeling of sleepiness. A lot of people I know have serious problems with staying up on hGH, mostly when taken intramuscular.
  4. #4 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    If you have low body fat, then without a doubt, half inch insulin syringes are okay for deltoids, biceps, triceps, pectorals and even quadriceps.
  5. #5 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    What about intravenous administration? Has anyone tried to inject HGH into a vein? I would like to find out more about it.
  6. #6 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    What about intravenous administration? Has anyone tried to inject HGH into a vein? I would like to find out more about it.
    I read somewhere that injecting hgh intravenous could collapse the vein. I definitely wouldn't do it.
  7. #7 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Because I asked this question I did some google'ing and a lot of people are posting only the risks of it. I remember that one time I read that it is meant to be ten times more effective but I highly doubt that.. There is not much information about it.. Simply want to talk about it, I don't have a viewpoint yet. But this does seem to be the perfect thread for it.
  8. #8 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Because I asked this question I did some google'ing and a lot of people are posting only the risks of it. I remember that one time I read that it is meant to be ten times more effective but I highly doubt that.. There is not much information about it.. Simply want to talk about it, I don't have a viewpoint yet. But this does seem to be the perfect thread for it.
    I know a guy who used to be a junkie but then he quit doing drugs and started body building. He used to inject hGH IV and said that it was way more effective then subQ or IM. He said that he recovered much faster then running it subQ, he was never sore after his heavy trainings when after subQ he would be sore for about 2 days. I don't think it's 10 times more effective though. And it won't collapse a vein if it's good pharma grade HGH.
    Last edited by mandingo; 21st March 2017 at 12:54 PM.
  9. #9 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    I know a guy who used to be a junkie but then he quit doing drugs and started body building. He used to inject hGH IV and said that it was way more effective then subQ or IM. He said that he recovered much faster then running it subQ, he was never sore after his heavy trainings when after subQ he would be sore for about 2 days. I don't think it's 10 times more effective though. And it won't collapse a vein if it's good pharma grade HGH.
    Looks very interesting, but damn IV'ing seems junky style to me and simply not right, I probably could never inject something in my vein by myself.