• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st March 2017 
    Thanks

IGF-1DES protocol

Has anyone in here used IGF-1DES pre workout? I would like to know some details.. I want to try IGF-1DES because I am interested in improving my pumps. What would be a good protocol for taking IGF-1DES pre workout and how should I time carbohydrate intake? Additionally, is there anything else that could increase my pumps?
  2. #2 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I purchased corn starch and Gaspari Nutrition SizeON. I would drink 1 scoop of the corn starch approximately one hour before training. I inject IGF-1DES 10 minutes before my workout(in my car). During a workout I drink my SizeON and corn starch. Amazing pumps using it this way, no extra fat even though I take additional 150g carbohydrates.
    Last edited by Steven; 21st March 2017 at 09:50 AM.
  3. #3 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I bought corn starch and Gaspari Nutrition SizeON. I would drink 1 scoop of the corn starch approximately one hour before training. I inject IGF-1DES 10 minutes before my workout(in my car). During a workout I drink my SizeON and corn starch. Amazing pumps using it this way, no extra fat even though I take additional 150g carbohydrates.
    Thank you Steven.
  4. #4 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am really curious to see what your results with IGF-1 DES will be. If not counting the insane pumps, do you believe that there is localized muscle growth as a result as well?
  5. #5 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I am really curious to see what your results with IGF-1 DES will be. If not counting the insane pumps, do you believe that there is localized muscle growth as a result as well?
    From what I've read, I'd say yeah. However, it's all not necessarily true or reliable. I will see how it works by myself.
  6. #6 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    From what I've read, I'd say yeah. However, it's all not necessarily true or reliable. I will see how it works by myself.
    I would like to find something that could help me to add mass on my legs! I don't feel too comfortable with synthol or things like that..
  7. #7 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been doing 75ug in each of my biceps (150ug total) about 10 minutes before workout. I've found that I don't need any additional carbohydrates at this dosage - no hypoglycemic side effects. At this dosage I get a crazy pump and a lot of power. I got to say that I tried about 400ug one time.. I started feeling hypoglycemic reactions approximately 25 minutes after injection and had to drink some dextrose..
    Last edited by Lawrence; 21st March 2017 at 11:10 AM.
  8. #8 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    As I understand, IGF-1DES must be injected in the muscle that you want to increase in size. If it's doing the job only in that area, I'm thinking why it's necessary to eat/drink extra carbohydrates at higher dosages? Do you feel the pump only in the site where you inject?
  9. #9 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    As I understand, IGF-1DES must be injected in the muscle that you want to increase in size. If it's doing the job only in that area, I'm thinking why it's necessary to eat/drink extra carbohydrates at higher dosages? Do you feel the pump only in the site where you inject?
    I feel the pump only in the site where I jab it, with a bit of bleed over to nearby muscles. For example if you inject in your biceps, then triceps could get a little bit of pump as well. The theory behind this, is the nutrients get sucked in the muscles much better while you're on IGF-1 so anything you eat could help!
  10. #10 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I feel the pump only in the site where I jab it, with a bit of bleed over to nearby muscles. For example if you inject in your biceps, then triceps could get a little bit of pump as well. The theory behind this, is the nutrients get sucked in the muscles much better while you're on IGF-1 so anything you eat could help!
    Thank you dude. Seems to be quite interesting.
  11. #11 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been injection 50ug of IGF-1DES in each of my pectoral. Haven't noticed increased pumps, so I am going to increase it to at least 75ug each. I am jabbing it five minutes pre-wo. I am also consuming lots of complex and simple carbohydrates beforehand.
  12. #12 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Is it necessary to inject multiple times in a bigger muscle groups? Like quadriceps?
  13. #13 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    The 1st few times I used IGF-1 DES I didn't feel any pump at all, but after that I ordered some from another source and it was fantastic! I could feel the pump after just two minutes in the muscle that injected in, before I even start lifting . But when I start hitting the weights pumps are simply unmanageable.
  14. #14 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    The 1st few times I used IGF-1 DES I didn't feel any pump at all, but after that I ordered some from another source and it was fantastic! I could feel the pump after just two minutes in the muscle that injected in, before I even start lifting . But when I start hitting the weights pumps are simply unmanageable.
    I believe that there is a lot of fake stuff in the market?