• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th March 2017 
    Thanks

BAC WATER w/ Sodium Chlor

I purchased bacteriostatic water with sodium chloride. Does anybody know what is the difference? I googled it and found out that it is alright to reconstitute with HCG, but unsure if it is okay with Melanotan2? That is my primary question. Will it be okay to reconstitute with Melanotan2?
    Last edited by David; 16th March 2017 at 01:40 PM.
  2. #2 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I bought this stuff as well because of a bad product description on the site. Regardless from what I read you can use it but it goes bad quick. It is best being used in something like GH peptides because they get used pretty fast.
  3. #3 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    I bought this stuff as well because of a bad product description on the site. Regardless from what I read you can use it but it goes bad quick. It is best being used in something like GH peptides because they get used pretty fast.
    It is there, to make it the same sodium concentration to the liquids in your system. This makes pinning more pain-free.

If sodium chloride (NaCl) water has preservative inside it then it should be fine.
  4. #4 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you mix the two, one part each? I'm wondering the same.
  5. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juleoni View Post
    Did you mix the two, one part each? I'm wondering the same.
    I think that she bought bacteriostatic water that was already mixed with sodium chloride.. it's basically salt added to bac water to make injections painless..
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zholtok For This Useful Post:

juleoni (13th April 2017)

7. #6 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    I think that she bought bacteriostatic water that was already mixed with sodium chloride.. it's basically salt added to bac water to make injections painless..
    That makes sense. Thanks.
  8. #7 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    So basically it says 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol, right? If yes then those are fine to use with peptides. Sodium is added so it won't sting at all when you inject and it won't harm your peptides or lower their shelf life.
  9. #8 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    So basically it says 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol, right? If yes then those are fine to use with peptides. Sodium is added so it won't sting at all when you inject and it won't harm your peptides or lower their shelf life.
    Thank you, I have been using one vial for about 2 weeks already and everything is good! Achieved nice dark bronze tan already
  10. #9 22nd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    Thank you, I have been using one vial for about 2 weeks already and everything is good! Achieved nice dark bronze tan already
    Please PM me where you bought yours?