• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th March 2017 
    Thanks

want to try pt-141

What should this stuff be dissolved in for subq shot? Thank you. If anyone ever used it, how was it?

Did you had any luck with it for sex drive? If yes, then approximately how long did the effects of a single dose last?
    Last edited by Conrad; 14th March 2017 at 10:09 AM.
  2. #2 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I mixed it with bac water.
    About libido.. the first time I used it took around one hour I think to see the effects. I would get face flushing almost instantly, however none of the sex drive effects. It actually lasted the entire day and the day after. It looks like I built up tolerance to it, besides the fact that I only took it once per week for quite a short time. And now even though I haven't used for months, after I do take it I will get face flushing still, but the sexual desire effects appear to be gone or really low if I compare it to how it was before.
  3. #3 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I used to take MTII with my morning growth hormone secretagogue peptides. I was doing fasted cardio and after I added melanotan 2 in, I had to do it with my sport shirt hanging over the front. I got instant boners about an hour after injections, they lasted 1-2 hours.
  4. #4 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for responses
    Wanna try it on my girl, I've read it is very effective with women, if you can get them to inject it..
  5. #5 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yesterday I injected 1mg to get started on.

It took like one hour to get the facial flushing and minor sickness. I didn't really notice any impact on boners till today. Sexual interest is slighty increased. I didn't notice an impact on sexual interest yesterday.

I still have an erection today even after sex (2 times) this morning.
  6. #6 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I used it and it didn't do anything other than cause facial flushing and probably raise my blood pressure.

I read good stuff about it before I tried, but I can't recommend it based upon my experience.

Hope that will help. And by the way I am female
  7. #7 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am considering getting 10 milligrams and doing 1 milligram a day for ten days. I am going on holiday within 2 weeks and my sex drive feels a little bit low. It must be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water and kept in fridge the same as melanotan2?
  8. #8 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It is normally hit-or-miss for people. Usual sides like facial flushing and minor sickness can be noticed approximately 30 minutes after. My friend have used it up to 2 mg at a time, with no significant results. Other people claim that it made them feel sixteen again. You should store in in freezer before mixing with bac water and the refrigerator after it has been mixed.
  9. #9 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've used melanotan 2, that should have similar erection effect to PT-141, but I didn't notice any of it. It's undoubtedly legitimate melanotan 2 because I quickly become tan, but I always thought the sex drive effects are either overvalued in product reviews, or I simply don't react to it.
  10. #10 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Melanotan 2 did not made me flush or get sick but always got me tanned and whenever I take my maintenance dosage of 0.7mg I get boner for two days. I assume some people respond in a different way then others.