• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th March 2017 
    Thanks

Peptides that don't need to be injected daily?

What are the peptides that are good at IGF/GH increases with once a day or less regular dosing protocols?

I am fine with injecting, but I've a kid, wife and a very busy work schedule.. so I don't have the time to stay consistent with all the time dosing.

Perfectly I would like a once a week/, 2 times a week type of peptide, but will be fine with daily subq, intramuscular as well. TY for replies.
  2. #2 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm also thinking about this. Thinking about trying out some peptides but three doses a day for six months is quite a big hassle.
  3. #3 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been researching peptides for some time and just about every thing I've come across states 3 times per day for GHRP/GHRH. I've heard that CJC-1295 DAC version has got a long half life however, in the region of several days instead of hours.
  4. #4 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    CJC-1295 DAC needs to be injected two times a week but it has a growth hormone bleed instead of a pulse. And it is still recommended to use it together with GHRP which needs to be injected daily..
  5. #5 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    CJC-1295 DAC needs to be injected two times a week but it has a growth hormone bleed instead of a pulse. And it is still recommended to use it together with GHRP which needs to be injected daily..
    The GH bleed related to CJC-1295 DAC is the reason why I keep hearing that Mod GRF1-29 is more recommended in it's place.
  6. #6 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    CJC 1295 DAC is supposed to work with dosing one or two times a week.

That's assuming you've got real stuff.
  7. #7 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dozwell View Post
    I'm also thinking about this. Thinking about trying out some peptides but three doses a day for six months is quite a big hassle.
    I don't think that. HGH by itself injected is in your system only for a couple of hours. If peptides can raise growth hormone for a couple hours then 1x or 2x dosing per day would be enough.
  8. #8 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 LR-3 has a half-life of something like 20-30 hours and can be injected only couple of times a week after a workout...
    Insulin can be injected a couple of times a week aswell however it has to be the most dangerous peptide... But also the most anabolic.
  9. #9 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    IGF-1 LR-3 has a half-life of something like 20-30 hours and can be injected only couple of times a week after a workout...
    Insulin can be injected a couple of times a week aswell however it has to be the most dangerous peptide... But also the most anabolic.
    That depends on which kind of insulin you have, half lifes range from a couple of minutes to 12+ hrs.