• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th February 2017 
    Thanks

Lightbulb 16 year old and peptides

Hello guys,

I recently came across peptides and SARMS and was curios to find more about it. Later I started considering their use but I am only 16 years old. I certainly want to wait until 18-19 years before I start using anything because I would like to compete in bodybuilding later on. I am just curios what would happen to my body if I start using them right now?

I also managed to have a perfect training program and diet.

16 years
    80 kg weight
    10.5%-12% bodyfat
    BP 120kg 3x (raw)
    SQ 160kg 2x (140kg raw)
    DL 180kg 1x (140kg raw)

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by sillyboy; 25th February 2017 at 08:48 PM. Reason: ..
  2. #2 25th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Avoid steroids man. Too many risks. Stick to natural bodybuilding, eat clean, and see what your body is capable of.
  3. #3 25th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey, what risks are talking about? I thought peptides are not that risky like steroids. If I take a peptid for 10 day and then have 1-3 month rest what can happen to me?
  4. #4 25th February 2017 
    Thanks
    There is plenty that can go wrong.
    Firstly they are pretty impressive stats, keep up the good work.
    At your age your body will be pumping with testosterone, you don’t need steroids.
    Artificially introducing test to your body will cause your body to stop producing its own testosterone causing you balls to shrink, and after your course of steroids it may not start producing it own natural testosterone again (especially if you start at such a young age). Testosterone is responsible for allot more that the size of your bollocks. Testosterone deficiency will result in severe depression, low sex drive, loss of erections, low mood, tiredness and weight gain amongst others.

I started taking steroids in my early 30’s, after a decade of partying and abusing my body. I’ll be honest I loved it. The way it made me look, the confidence I got. The dedication that the results inspired was phenomenal. I looked and felt brilliant. I did my homework, researched steroids and spoke to dedicated bodybuilders that had been taking steroids for years. I never over done it and followed the cycles till the letter. I felt that I knew what I was doing, and for the most part... I did. People still ask me for advice today regarding steroids and training, even though I am certainly not an expert.
    Last January after a short course of test and tren (PCT included), I got ill.... really ill. I bloated away out, my skin got dry all over, hair fell out, and I got confused quite often. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, a result of the trenbolone. I am now on medication for the rest of my life, from time to time my hair will fall out and I will seem dazed and confused.
    And that’s not the worst that can happen on steroids. My point is that you don’t know what effect it will have on you.
    If I can’t talk you out of doing steroids take this little advice, leave it till your late 20’s do short low dose cycles, stay away from the stronger steroids like trenbolone , oxymetholone
    Rgds Mal
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mal O'Tan For This Useful Post:

sillyboy (25th February 2017)

6. #5 25th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks but like I meantioned I did not want to use typical steroids like you said but only peptides for example cjc, ipamorelin and others, those seem to me less harmfull. What do you think? Did you take tren with testosterone btw? Get well, Regards
    Last edited by sillyboy; 25th February 2017 at 08:51 PM.
  7. #6 26th February 2017 
    Thanks
    cjc will increase the size of your internal organs.. and judging by your stats your close to a ripped six pack. id post a link but dont think your allowed to on these forums. google hgh potbelly. also the gains are really aren't anything to write home about, in my experience.
    cjc1296 etc are all basically some kinda growth hormone
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mal O'Tan For This Useful Post:

sillyboy (26th February 2017)