• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th February 2017 
    Thanks

First Time MT2 Several Questions for Mods or others

I'd really like this to be positive experience but I have several concerns:

1) I have seen where some have CRP with moles developing behind eye around retina. Just do a search for CRP or eye problems with MT2 and you'll find the forums and issues that FDA has said. I saw eyes and heart as possibles.. I have a lot of moles and I mean a lot and Type II barely probably type 1-II combo blondish hair eyebrows and eyelashes. I actually do get light tan on arms legs after initial burning but never brown and only look tan at night under inside lights not much in bright sun. I'd really like to have my hair brows and lashes darken too but sounds like that doesn't happen with low doses typically except maybe facial hair right? Like most type I and II, I heard about this being a savior for melanoma and saving skin from other skin cancers initially decades ago but also love the fact it obviously can improve appearance. Melanoma does run in the family so if I can achieve a decent tan with less time in sun, I say that's a win

2) I am in the 50 year old age range male, and have borderline high BP. There seems to be some evidence this could raise BP

3)I currently don't have an issue with ED, but here's my question. I like this potential side effect but If I start MT2 for say 4 weeks or 4 months from now say after summer I stop melanotan 2.. Is there evidence that stopping MT2 makes erectile function worse than before I started it? or will just return it to where I am today like my default stage today. I have not taken MT2 yet. I just don't want erections worse than today or any depression etc side effects worse than it is today I'm also on Hormone Replacement Therapy

4) what dosage would you recommend if I am preparing for a trip how much per day leading up to trip with sun exposure and how much MT2 when I am on trip. as type II. I don't want to be super dark, I just want my tan to be more brown than reddish tan if that makes sense.

I have heard many say with my skin type and with moles, that I can alleviate or reduce the number increased or affected by MT2 if I really start low at first but only dosed to begin with on tanning days or night before. I have seen where if people go weeks injecting MT2 without sun, the mole issue is worse. also, Their low dose for weeks before increasing it was like 60 - 100 mcgs then 250 -500 weeks and months later. I know many say that's too low, but I also want to make sure I won't get sick. I hate nausea feeling like most I would guess. I will take Claritin supposed to help as I know Ginger spice helps too.
  2. #2 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Im following this. Good question.
  3. #3 23rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KungPho View Post
    Im following this. Good question.
    Just started last week same day as first sun exposure on trip. So far so good. Started at .125 to .250 with few sides. Took Claritin just in case but now a week later .5 to 1 mg a day.