• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2017 
    Thanks

Less tanned on face??

Hi I am a skin type 1 and have been using mt2 for around a year now. I have tried lots of different dosages but at the moment I am taking 1 mg 5 times a week with 10 minute sunbed sessions then having 2 weeks off then repeating. I used to take 3 times a week every week but found I needed time off due to nausea and fatigue. However what I've found with tanning is that my body is always a nice tan but my face is noticeably paler does anyone else have this problem? Have any tips to darken the facial skin? Am I doing something wrong?
  2. #2 13th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, do you put anything on face before your sunbed session? If so then don't. If not then check if you solarium does not have different lamps for face tanning, they are usually weaker to save your facial skin from burning and ageing.

You take 5mg a week with only 1 sunbed session? That's a bit of waste of melanotan. If you are going to sunbed once a week i would suggest shooting day before, and twice on the day, before and after tanning session. That should be very effective.
  3. #3 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey semim, what you source of melanotan 2? I've tried some bum company's recently all fake! Can you help me out?
  4. #4 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you find a solution?
  5. #5 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    Hi I am a skin type 1 and have been using mt2 for around a year now. I have tried lots of different dosages but at the moment I am taking 1 mg 5 times a week with 10 minute sunbed sessions then having 2 weeks off then repeating. I used to take 3 times a week every week but found I needed time off due to nausea and fatigue. However what I've found with tanning is that my body is always a nice tan but my face is noticeably paler does anyone else have this problem? Have any tips to darken the facial skin? Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Striker, I agree with Semin you may need more rays.

I also seem to find my face gets darker slower, but also find once the tan is built up, the tan on the face is the fastest to fade.

Could just be me though.
  6. #6 23rd April 2017 
    Thanks
    I was covering my face when tanning because I didn't want it to age prematurely but now I've been wanting to tan my face a bit - it does seem to take much longer to tan similarly to hands/feet.
  7. #7 24th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjabcd View Post
    I was covering my face when tanning because I didn't want it to age prematurely but now I've been wanting to tan my face a bit - it does seem to take much longer to tan similarly to hands/feet.
    Hah, for me it's the opposite, that's why I cover my face every other time I tan in a sunbed.