• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 27th January 2017 
    Thanks

I want to know about Growth hormone

Just found this forum and joined. Hello all!!!

I am seriously considering growth hormone, not just because it sounds cool, apparently there is tons of benefit that come along with it. My friend told me it's a serious thing and he is using it himself and he's in fantastic shape.

Problem is i know nothing about it and friend is not good at explaining things properly.
    I understand it's delivered in vials and measured in iu's, same as insulin. Would like to know about doses and timings.

Also i am not sure about how, when and where to shoot, i know insulin needles are used, but that's all. IM or subq?

You don't need to tell me i am not ready for growth hormone, bla bla bla, i know that and i am not saying i am going to shoot it right away, no i am not going to do that before i learn everything i can.

Thanks.
  2. #2 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Human growth hormone is most often used by advanced bodybuilders and those who compete. If you just want to to gain few kg of muscle or lose some fat then i can tell you there is better things out there to achieve that. If you want to build mass fast, it's not gonna happen. Nothing happens fast with HGH, it's rather long term investment in your body.

3-4 iu a day for about 3 month is absolute minimum to even notice anything, recommended is at least 5iu day for 6 month onward. Beside of health benefits HGH combined with training and high protein diet will lead to real muscle tissue growth in the long run. Unlike steroids human growth hormone will not mess up your body and gains will not disappear once you stop using it.

3. #3 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks Semin.

Reason why i was considering GH is i have joined policy academy and i will have to do periodical drug tests every now and then. Steroids is not an option for me anymore. I still want to keep training and see some progress obviously.

So if steroids is off the menu i am looking into peptides as next best thing, and particularly HGH and IGF-1 maybe ipamorelin as well.

So as you understand i am not pro bodybuilder and don't compete, neither i plan to, but i said i want to make some gains at the gym .
  4. #4 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    As long as you don't expect AAS like gains you won't be disappointed, combine your somatropin with igf and cjc-1295 and you will be making gains for sure. I use peptides between steroid cylces and never lose anything in terms of size and strength, even vascularity is there with IGF-1, people don't believe me when i say i am off cycle.
  5. #5 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you sure police is testing for anabolic steroids?

As far as i know they don't do that, where you are from? They are more concerned about recreational drugs and if you don't smoke pot after work. In my area if they did actually test for AAS then many folks i know would be out of work already.

You better find out...
  6. #6 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    interesting topic, i am curious what benefits do you get from taking hgh? Any side effects worth to mention? I barely know anything but it for sure sounds interesting.
  7. #7 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is plenty information on the forum, open human growth hormone forum or just use search button, if you can't find any information that not been already discussed before i am more than happy to help you with advice.
  8. #8 27th January 2017 
    Thanks
    forget it as long as you can afford to invest few grand a year on it, any less will be waste, also you want to be reasonably lean to see it's potential to change body composition.

apart from well being, i did not see anything first 3 month, i thought i have fake stuff and got blood tested, results confirmed my blood GH levels were sky high, so i kept using it and then when it was time to come off steroids couple month after pct when i would normally lose around 50% gains i made on cycle i realised i had not lost anything apart from steroid water weight. There you go, i will now run it for as long as i can afford, i know it is worth it.
  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

dozwell (27th January 2017),strengthinnumbers (27th January 2017)

10. #9 30th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    i would not run it less than 6 month, 12+ is where you can see real mature meat on your back, legs, arms at that moment you realise money well spent.
  11. #10 31st January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Unlike steroids human growth hormone will not mess up your body and gains will not disappear once you stop using it.
    I'm probably not well-informed, but what about the organ growth? I somehow always feared growth hormone the most just for that single reason.
  12. #11 31st January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It's not relevant to average user, i have been reading a lot of literature and real life experiences over the years, conclusion is you would need to run extremely high doses of HGH for 10 years plus before you run into problems with organ growth. First that will grow is intestines since there is most receptors, when you start seeing abdominal area getting thicker that's when you know it's time to stop.

13. #12 31st January 2017 
    Thanks
    This guy is great example of what growth hormone is capable of in long run. i can't image how big rich piana could grow by now if he combined IGF-1 and HGH for 10 years, i bet he would't fit in that camera
  14. #13 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    ok, another question.

Is it OK to pre-load slin pin with human growth hormone and insulin in the morning and then take it with me to work in the office to later use it post workout in the gym?
    Can insulin and growth hormone be stacked in same syringe and is it OK to keep outside of fridge for 8 hours?
  15. #14 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You could be degrading your GH if it get's warm enough, do you not have fridge in office?
  16. #15 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    I train in the morning and put mine in gym bag to shoot post workout. don't know if it makes any difference, but that's the only option for me. I use pharma grade HGH, expensive as fcuk, it would be shame to know it's degrading in couple hours while outside of fridge.
  17. #16 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey, did not want to start new topic, just wondering what gains did you guys get when run it first time? And at what doses you used it to get these gains? From what i understand it very much depend on dose and cycle length.
  18. #17 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    I got leaner and little more vascular, vascularity could be related to getting leaner thought and not directly gh, i was running jintropin at 4iu day 5 days on 2 days off.

As mentioned many times before here and everywhere else, GH must be run for a long time to benefit from it, some say 6+ month, i would disagree and say more than that.

I can not report how much weight or muscle i gained directly from jintropin because my weights are constantly changing and i am using bunch of different drugs that also play role in this.
  19. #18 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    apart from couple weeks of here and there i have used chinese generic growth hormone non stop for last 5 month.

if diet and training is spot on you can get good results with it, but it will cost a lot of money, this is not my first cycle i have used it before with some success and i know it's great for muscular development and fat loss.

chinese generic product is cheaper so i can easily run between 5-10 iu day blue tops a month, i can't compare with real pharmacy human growth, but chinese is working well at that dose.

You ask about gains, last cycle i gained 8lbs lean muscle and kept all post cycle, but i was also on steroids.
  20. #19 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Gained 6lbs in 90 days with decent quality hygetropin <--- NO ROIDS !! i am trying to conceive the wife so f**k steroids.

8iu + 10iu insulin day only on training days, 4iu+5iu before workout & 4iu+5iu post workout, no fat gain, i go very low with carbs during active window of insulin, just enough to not go hypo, this has worked well lean gains no fat.
  21. #20 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    hgh does reduce body fat, increase muscle mass and shape the body. 4 to 6 iu ed is sufficient