• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th January 2017 
    Thanks

IGF 1 journal 30 days

ok, i have got my igf 1 delivered today and i thought i would record my experience for anyone here interested in the same peptide or researching it themselves.

I am 29 years old and 14 stone and 13% body fat

I will run 5iu igf-1 together with 5iu hgh daily for 30 days.

25th January is today, hopefully by the end of this cycle i will have something report.

Reconstituted my igf-1 with acetic acid and pinned 2.5iu in each bicep. Did not hurt at all, that's why i like insulin syringes, unlike steroid needles they go in unnoticed.

Anyway, went to the gym after about 1.5 hours, trained biceps and triceps (arm day) had a trully good workout session on arms and pump i got in my biceps was amazing, i did read about this before and i can confirm that it's nice feeling is likely to get me hooked (maybe only in my head but nonetheless a great pump and workout).

Later in the day had some mild headache, nothing unbearable and i don't know if it's igf-1 related, it's early to say yet.

day one is over, i won't be posting every day, maybe couple times a week to keep it interesting.

My arms are currenty 14.5'', i am realisticly looking forward to gain 0.5'' by the end of this cycle
  2. #2 26th January 2017 
    Thanks
    i am on very similar cycle set up right now, will be interesting to compare results. I am doing 60mcg a day 4 days a week, since it's only 4 days a week i hope to extend my total days to 40 before receptors downgrade. I will go by the feel, will stop at the point where i feel effect of diminishing return.
  3. #3 26th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    5iu igf? what is this? igf is measured in mcg not iu. How many mcg are you taking a day?
  4. #4 26th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    5iu igf? what is this? igf is measured in mcg not iu. How many mcg are you taking a day?
    sorry it's 40mcg a day. Forgot to mention i am taking my 5iu growth hormone post workout, i plan to take extend my human growth hormone use beyond igf-1 cycle to maintain gains if i will have any. 30 days igf+hgh then another 30 days just GH.
  5. #5 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    week 2 update

my sleep has improved, i get a really restful night sleep. It's early to do any measurements yet, but i feel pumped 24 hours a day, you know that after gym feeling. Strength has not increased at this point, not sure maybe i should up my calories to support igf's job. what you think?

Today i trained triceps, did my somatropin subq and put 40mcg growth-factor into each triceps. Again i am amazed how spot injections in muscles can be absolutely painless.

To this day i have not noticed any lean out effect or fat loss in abdominal area, but i am fine with that i am eating little over 4000 calories a day so not expecting much in that area.

while i was training triceps i got massive pumps i could not get my eyes off mirror, lol . , triceps looked very big and horse shoe was very defined, this gave me a nice boost and motivation. what i like the most is pumped feeling did not seem to go away... igf is definitely working

This 30 day cycle i am concentrating particularly on hands, from this week i will do triceps and biceps twice a week and will let other body parts rest, i will be switching other body parts to make sure i train them at least once every other week. This is all about growing arms. Being in second week i have that feeling i will see some nice growth by the end of week 4. Wish me good luck.