• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd January 2017 
    Thanks

hypoglycemia possible on igf-1?

I would like to know? Is yes, then is there any carbohydrate protocol that need's to be fallowed, similar like with insulin?

Another question is why do people take it bi-lateral ?

Thanks.
  2. #2 23rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    I read you can, have not had it happen to me thought. I believe if you are on Keto diet and taking high doses igf-1 then you may run into hypoglycemia.

Bilateral simply means both bicep, each tricep or each lateral. You got the idea, both muscle sides of the body.

IGF-1 DES is supposed to work exclusively at injection site, so you want to target both biceps not just one. I hope that makes sense.
  3. #3 23rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    thanks captain,

Because it has word 'insulin' in it i am a bit cautious, i know slin is very carbs hungry and it's no joke if you don't feed it.

Anyone else with more info about IGF and carbohydrates ?

I want to start using some very soon, just looking for some info beforehand.
  4. #4 23rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    I have to agree, hypo with igf1 is not a myth, there is a chance go hypo with IGF-1, but effect is nowhere near as dangerous as insulin. Mild hypoglycemia can even be noticed if you go cardio in the morning on empty stomach, that's all you won't die from igf induced hypo.

With that said it's better to have some carbs with your igf shot at least to stop you feeling sluggish or light headed.
  5. #5 23rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    'insulin-like' is not insulin, i have used it on cutting cycles and even on keto and not felt anything hypo related, no the same way i would feel insulin lowering my blood glucose. But then due to stimulants i always feel sluggish on cutting and maybe not notice glucose going low.