• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH timing

1. #1 13th January 2017 
    Thanks

HGH timing

I read about this everywhere, almost every day, everyone seems to have it's own belief about this. It's time to clear things up once and for all.

1. Growth hormone and cardio timing - should it be used before cardio or after, and why? Some use it before with the intention to enhance fat burning, however there is many mixed opinions on how HGH affect insulin levels.

2. Growth hormone and weights training - hGH after weights with carbs seems what people like to do for bulking purposes.

3. Growth hormone timing on days off gym - take in the morning or before bed?
  2. #2 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Problem is that every one has their own opinion and sometimes people statements are not based on any research & data.

Human growth hormone makes you hyperglycemic and insulin lowers blood sugars everyone knows that.

I personally take my HGH dose in the morning to set back cortisol.

Depends on your age, if you are old enough and natural hgh levels are low then it could be a good idea to take before bed to mimic natural body repair processes at night. If you are young then your body will make it's own growth hormone at night, no need to interrupt this process.

2. Growth hormone and weights training Many people take GH and insulin together at around 5-10 iu each post workout for amplified muscle building effect.

GH has some great fat burning effect, it works great if you take your hgh and then do cardio on empty stomach.
  3. #3 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Your body does not release HGH all in one shot, it does most so at night when you sleep and also during exercise.

At night and during exercise your body will release most human growth hormone naturally. So you want to take your synthetic GH when you are naturally low.

I am sure this debate will last forever.
  4. #4 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Everyone wants to know one best time to take growth hormone, i totally understand this, it is very expensive compound so no room for waste, but in my opinion there is no one single best time to take it
    For fat loss i have notices it works better if i take it first thing in the morning (i usually don't eat breakfast when i am cutting) and before cardio <- again this is on empty stomach, so my conclusion is that for fat loss it has to be taken on empty stomach, but this is solely for fat loss.
    As for gains over the years i have tried pretty much every hgh method and did not find one particular to stand out of others.

5. #5 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    My friend, he is coach himself and was coached by an ex pro-bodybuilder said that there is successful protocol of shooting all weekly dose of hgh in one single shot . I fail to see how this can be better than daily dosing or every other day, but ok have not tried won't argue.
  6. #6 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have yet to prove it with blood work, but theory behind this is that by taking a massive amount of exogenous growth hormone will stimulate a large natural release right after sort of rebound effect. In this theory super large dose of hgh will taper off quickly leaving your body in a state where body will try to recover and compensate with natural release.
  7. #7 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    wow, this is beyond my imagination, looks like everything seems to have a rebound effect.
  8. #8 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Interesting enough! In theory, it should work. I remember reading an article where there was research done and evidence proved that in response to withdrawal of synthetic human growth hormone administration there is a so called rebound effect where natural plasma growth hormone levels rise way higher than they would in response to GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) natural growth hormone peak. From research I've done, it looks like with GH use body becomes more sensitive to the actions of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone. When you think about how this may work GH is on a negative feedback mechanism, when HGH levels are high, endogenous release is reduced. Then, when Gh levels fall dramatically, such as when high dose of exogenous GH is clearing, this will blast a signal for natural response to compensate.

Regarding best time to take. First I believe most important is to fully understand how endogenous GH works. It's released in pulses, during the day there is some variation between simple pulses and the times of GH peak- which normally lasts for about 10-30 minutes before going back to baseline. Well known fact that highest peak is during the sleep, about an hour into sleep, so it is very beneficial to take daily naps if you can have at least 90 minutes of sleep.

So normally during the day your hgh levels will at baseline which is pretty low, however gh release is stimulated by exercising, but not any exercising, only high intensity exercise will count toward growth hormone release.

GH is anti-catabolic as per definition + it causes lipolysis (release of fatty deposits) So for bodybuilder on calorie deficit hgh use before cardio is no doubt most effective approach.
  9. #9 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Actually this theory can be easily backed up with simple blood test as soon as your weekly hgh dose clears to see if rebound effect is real and if it is how long it lasts.
  10. #10 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    what is your take on running hgh and slin together?
  11. #11 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I love it, superb muscle fullness and recovery! Pump is out of this world
  12. #12 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I wonder why, knowing short half life of growth you not mentioned small doses several times a day. Sounds like best scenario for me.

It may be a pain in the ass to shoot every 3 hours, but we are talking about most effective use and not convenience.

Also, what is highest you have taken in a single day?
  13. #13 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I wonder why, knowing short half life of growth you not mentioned small doses several times a day. Sounds like best scenario for me.

It may be a pain in the ass to shoot every 3 hours, but we are talking about most effective use and not convenience.

Also, what is highest you have taken in a single day?
    Yea half life of hgh is short, but it's not hgh we need for muscle growth, it's conversion into other growth factors is what we need, IGF is only one of them, I don't know anyone who is taking growth every 3h, almost every one take once or twice a day and report great gains doing so.

I have done up to 20iu per day, together with 20iu insulin. this was split in before and after workout, results were amazing to say the least.