• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th January 2017 
    Thanks

Lab Results are Back After 4 Months of Peptides and HCG Monotherapy

I'm a 31 year-old male and I just got my lab results back today after 4 months of nightly Sermorelin/GHRP-6/GHRP-2 injections and tri-weekly HCG injections (I also take Arimidex once a week) and the results were pretty disappointing.

Testosterone went from 270 to 416, E2 went from 5 to 9.1, and IGF-1 went from 106 to 134. I’m still feeling really fatigued and my libido is a bit erratic. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism/Hashimoto’s about 6 months ago (TSH was at 12 and T4 was below normal), but I just had a thyroid panel run a couple days ago and my levels were normal (TSH was 2.5 and T4 was 1.3). T3 was normal last time I checked in November as well (around 4.3 if I remember correctly).

I really thought my IGF levels would be a lot higher, and I don’t know whether I should give the Sermorelin tri-blend more time or if I should just stop wasting my money altogether. The reason I’m not running test yet is because I still want to have kids but after seeing these lab results I might just have to start regardless. Tired of feeling like shit all the time.

I have a follow up with my doctor, who runs a successful and well-respected anti-aging clinic, next week but I would love to hear some advice from anyone here.
  2. #2 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What is your free testosterone? How long you were taking hormone replacement before coming off?

get another check done after 1 month and see if numbers are going up, depending on what you have used and for how long, testosterone can take really long to recover to normal range, up to 1 year.

Best thing you can do is clomid, nolvadex, Hcg. I was able to recover after being on for 3 years, it took about 9 month, but it's doable.

If you take clomid, you may want to supplement with IGF-1 as clomid is very good at lowering endogenous igf.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

PigsOnTheWing (17th January 2017)

4. #3 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Semin what do you think about IGF-1 throughout the PCT ?
  5. #4 17th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the help Semin. Not sure what my free T is. I have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow so I'll find out.

I've been on the peptides and HCG continuously for the past 4 months. Have never done anything before that besides my thyroid meds.
  6. #5 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    To increase IGF-1 significantly, you would need to pin 5 times per day consistently (spread at least 3 hours apart).
  7. #6 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    PigsOnTheWing do you know what is reason for your low testosterone and igf?