• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH OR IGf-1

1. #1 6th January 2017 
    Thanks

HGH OR IGf-1

just wanted your opinion guys and girlz

i am about to start 10 week cutting cycle to be in shape by the spring, what do you suggest is better for cutting HGH or IGF-1 and why?

i can't decide myself as there is so much conflicting information out there, it's all confusing me.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by captainamerica; 6th January 2017 at 12:47 PM.
  2. #2 6th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In terms of fat loss you will see better results from HGH rather than IGF 1, but if fat loss is your main concern then go with FRAG 176-191 it's kind of growth hormone, but specially designed to be most effective in fat loss area. Great drug to be honest, i would not pick it before ephedrine or clenbuterol but it's great supplement to your fat loss stack.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

heady muscle (8th January 2017)

4. #3 6th January 2017 
    Thanks
    growth hormone?, just my opinion but you need to run it at least 3+ month to see real benefit, you will be better with ECA stack or t3, unless of course you already using one of these. as semin said gh or gh frag can be great supplement to your cutting stack, but don't expect much if you run them solo
  5. #4 8th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    In terms of fat loss you will see better results from HGH rather than IGF 1, but if fat loss is your main concern then go with FRAG 176-191 it's kind of growth hormone, but specially designed to be most effective in fat loss area. Great drug to be honest, i would not pick it before ephedrine or clenbuterol but it's great supplement to your fat loss stack.
    Dead on statement.

I just came off a year of GH (Greys and seros). It was great, but the sides especially lethargy was too much at times. Once I came off I went on Frag and GHRP6. I haven't lost a beat except some water (not much there either). I have started IGF as of late. I like it. The G6 makes my appetite out of control.