• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks

so what's the deal with peptides

I have been reading quite a few threads on here and the more I read the more interested I become.

I am a bit confused about possible gains from peptides. I know everyone is different and how they react but most people say peptides will lean them out and makes more hungry. Sounds great? doesn't it? you eat more and get leaner?

Are peptides really just for the dieting? muscle gains doesn't seem to be mentioned by many that have used it? All I seem to note is people's ability to eat enormous volumes of food and not get fat.
    I would be thankful if any of veterans with a lot of personal experience could give me some insight on what is to be expected from peptides.

For someone who normally don't do a whole load of drugs i will rather not go the same route as some newbs who take drug first and ask questions later.
  2. #2 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Adam, there is so many peptides, some are great for cutting some for bulking, actually most growth hormone releasing peptides will make you leaner, peps like ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 is great for bulking, there is mild water retention (mostly in muscles) so that's actually good and hunger effect will want you to down some extra calories.

Read through the peptide profiles. And to answer your question YES, muscle gains is definitely possible with peptides. I remember when i first started my peptide stack i gained 2 inch on my arms.
  3. #3 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    HGH-FRAG is great for cutting. My personal experience, i did what i read here and was running it on empty stomach doing fasted cardio and i have never before seen fat melting of me so fast.
  4. #4 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    AdamW if can afford look into human growth hormone, no other peptide can beat this. You gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, don't expect steroid like gains, but over long time you will put on some real muscle tissue that's there for good.

Hgh gains take much longer to mature, but you lose nothing when you come off. It's real because it's hard earned.
  5. #5 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    I had great results with Ipamorelin,i am boom dosing, quality of sleep...em i sleep like baby... I don't use it to sleep better, but its big benefit.
  6. #6 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    +1 for ipam

add mod grf and you are good to go.
  7. #7 4th January 2017 
    Thanks
    There are many kinds of peptides and the side effects were small compared with steroids. The main effect some of them is loss fat and some of them is increases muscle. I know some people use different peptides together to achieve the desired effect.
  8. #8 4th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    +1 for ipam

add mod grf and you are good to go.
    Add ghrp-6 for mass cycle it's actually ideal for bulking, releases growth hormone + increases appetite tremendously = growth