• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th September 2016 
    Thanks

Stings after injected?

Hi,

Originally i purchased a nasal spray kit -

I had used followed the instructions and made the spray. I took about 4 nasal sprays (2 for each nostril) and went on a sunbed at the spa for 10 mins. The results are that it seemed to tan me better than normal as before i was pale. I have not experienced any of the sides like libido increase though, is that supposed to be instant?

Anyway today i decided to inject instead and started injecting but unlike other peptides i have taken before (From another company) it instantly stung when injected so i only too a small amount, it stung after for a few mins.

Would it possibly be that the mixing solution in the pack i purchased is not suitable for injections? or is it normal for it to sting?
  2. #2 13th September 2016 
    Thanks
    It's just natural sting and libido + other sides are common in the first hour after injected, You won't have libido increase after every time you inject.
  3. #3 19th September 2016 
    Thanks
    I am happy with the results from melanotan 2 now, the sting was not too bad also.

I used the nasal spray for about 4 days starting on 2x sprays, then 4x then 6x then 8x and i also injected a small amount once or twice. During the 4 days i had 2 sunbed sessions, the first for 10 mins and the second 15mins which gave me burnt skin around the neck which was annoying for about a day or two but i got a really great golden holiday tan. I also feel healthier, my acne is clearing up faster and i have more energy, i am also getting more attention from the ladys, they say a holiday tan makes people more attractive.

I was worried i might have overdone it because on the 3rd day i was not that tanned then all of a sudden my tan was amazing and i was paranoid it would get even more intense but i stopped taking the peptide and it remained good.

I did get the side effect that my freckles darkened, the worst area being my nose which had a few. Also i had a rough area of skin on my elbow which went dark and i had acne which i picked on my shoulders and back and those spots darkened but not that bad and i am currently using lightening cream on those areas and they seem to be getting slightly better but in general a very good tan now. I did not notice too much change in libido however.
  4. #4 26th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have found that regular sterile water never gives me a sting, while bac water or acetic acid give sting sometimes.
  5. #5 14th November 2016 
    Thanks
    I get a sting every now and again cant quite narrow it down to whats causing it