• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th July 2016 
    Thanks

Melanotan 1 - supplier

Hello. I'm interested in finding a safe, reputable supplier for both Melanotan 1 and bac. water in the u.s. I would be grateful for any private messages with this info.

About me: I tried Melanotan 2 about 5 years ago. I only took it for a short time but it turned type 1 skin tan. I still tan decent on most of my body (well for me is a slight Brown/gold- I'm not interested in getting super tan. I really just don't want to burn!

My issue is that I have rosacea and the one part of my face that doesn't tan is my face, which is generally slightly pink or bright red if out in the sun exposed for 5 min. I'm hoping that a nice, slow, low dosing of Melanotan 1 will help thicken my facial skin and also help it heal and eventually even tan.

My shoert experience with Melanotan 2 is that after using, each successive summer I get a nice little Brown tint to shoulders and arms and legs. So I didn't feel I needed to keep using it. I'm hoping to find similar results with Melanotan 1.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
  2. #2 17th July 2016 
    Thanks
    And my apologies in advance for mispelling! I'm only able to type on my phone
  3. #3 21st July 2016 
    Thanks
    So far I haven't gotten any responses that don't appear to be spam. I imagine I could be anyone to this forum, so I'm going to ask my question another way so that no one needs to worry about supplier safety concerns and also allowing me to benefit from the expertise on this forum.

I contacted 3 suppliers with questions about fillers, %purity, pharmaceutical grade, and vacuum sealed vials. 2 suppliers responded. We'll call them supplier A and supplier B.

New question to forum: which would you choose?

Supplier A:
    "We only sell pharmaceutical grade (>98%, no fillers) peptides unless otherwise stated. For common peptides like melanotan, we generally produce above 99 - 99.5%.
    For some larger peptides/proteins such as IGF/Adipotide these are generally 85-95%, as the industry standard. Purer peptides are available at additional costs. However, this isn't an issue for you.

As to #2, they are air tight sealed, sterile and packaged in a protective atmosphere. They are not under vacuum as is required for HGH as this is unnecessary.

Supplier B:
    "The products we offer are for research purposes only. They are not sold as pharmaceuticals or medicines. The are for lab research use only.
    1. ALL of our products are 99%+ Purity
    2. Vacuum sealed
    3. NO fillers"

Personally I'm thinking supplier B. I asked again about pharmaceutical grade, saying I realize these aren't for consumption but are they pharmaceutical grade anyway. There answer is below

"Yes, They are of the highest possible purity in the industry."

Thoughts??