• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th July 2016 
    Thanks

My MT2 experience

After a lot of research and torn between spray or jabs, I decided to brave it and jab based on my research and reading the spray works out to be an expensive way of doing it and not all good reviews. I found a UK supplier who supplies a complete kit of everything that's needed and I placed my order, I paid extra for delivery and it arrived the next day so I'm not sure I'd needed to, but I wanted it to arrive quickly.

I jabbed for the first time that night and it was actually really easy, i didn't experience the sides as I'd jabbed at bedtime and taken antihistamines an hour before. I used a higher dosage to get it into my system quickly. 0.2ml to be precise.

I did that same dosage every night for one week and I had a 5 minute sunbed on day 8. I would say I noticed a slight difference in colour which was good. Btw my skin is type 1 to 2 and I really struggle to tan, get prickly heat and burn then stay pale.

Then a couple of days later, I went out in the sun for a few hours and went red, I thought oh here we go, I'm going to be hurting later and I waited for the sting of sunburn....i had a bath and no sting, next day no sting and still red. Next day itching like healing before peeling. But, no peel. Red going away and still itching, but slight golden colour.

So, I'm now injecting every 2nd night at 0.2ml and will sunbed once a week to build tan gradually before I go on holiday.

Overall my experience is really good, i did and do have headaches, freckles have darkened, slight sickie feeling. I've also got a bit moody but this may be because I'm on hrt. I've placed another order and will continue until my holiday, I'm pleased so far and can't wait to see the end results.

I just wanted to share my experience here because there's many people asking the same questions as I had done before but now I can say I've done it and it works.
  2. #2 20th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Any one who wants find a reputable peptide supplier, please send me private message. With competitive price and high purity.
  3. #3 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey77 View Post
    After a lot of research and torn between spray or jabs, I decided to brave it and jab based on my research and reading the spray works out to be an expensive way of doing it and not all good reviews. I found a UK supplier who supplies a complete kit of everything that's needed and I placed my order, I paid extra for delivery and it arrived the next day so I'm not sure I'd needed to, but I wanted it to arrive quickly.

I jabbed for the first time that night and it was actually really easy, i didn't experience the sides as I'd jabbed at bedtime and taken antihistamines an hour before. I used a higher dosage to get it into my system quickly. 0.2ml to be precise.

I did that same dosage every night for one week and I had a 5 minute sunbed on day 8. I would say I noticed a slight difference in colour which was good. Btw my skin is type 1 to 2 and I really struggle to tan, get prickly heat and burn then stay pale.

Then a couple of days later, I went out in the sun for a few hours and went red, I thought oh here we go, I'm going to be hurting later and I waited for the sting of sunburn....i had a bath and no sting, next day no sting and still red. Next day itching like healing before peeling. But, no peel. Red going away and still itching, but slight golden colour.

So, I'm now injecting every 2nd night at 0.2ml and will sunbed once a week to build tan gradually before I go on holiday.

Overall my experience is really good, i did and do have headaches, freckles have darkened, slight sickie feeling. I've also got a bit moody but this may be because I'm on hrt. I've placed another order and will continue until my holiday, I'm pleased so far and can't wait to see the end results.

I just wanted to share my experience here because there's many people asking the same questions as I had done before but now I can say I've done it and it works.
    Any update whitey77?

I started jabbing about 10 days ago too. I wanted to give the injections a go so I could compare results with my nasal experiment. For injections I started at 250mcg the first day, then I missed a day, then did another 250mcg the day after, and I've been dosing daily since then and gradually increasing by 50mg every couple of days. I've done about 450mcg yesterday and today. Sides are barely noticeable. Only the first day I got a slight cramp in my stomach about a minute after injecting, which lasted about another a minute or two and then went. I then got slight facial flushing for about 20 minutes but then returned to normal. Since then I haven't had any sides at all (not that I've noticed anyway). The only thing I've noticed is more "morning wood" and easier to get an erection. I don't get spontaneous ones though like many other people have mentioned (thank god!). My lack of sides is probably due to the low dosage. The website where I got it from says to inject 500mcg for the first 4 days and then 1mg a day after that. I decided not to do that dosage as I don't want dark patches under my eyes. I'd rather take it slow for better (more even) results than look like I've just been in the ring with Mike Tyson.

In terms of results, I haven't seen much yet, but I haven't had any artificial UV either. The first day I sat in the sun outside for an hour when it was really hot, and then the following days I got 30 minutes here and there when the suns been out. But we haven't had any sun in England the last several days so there's not much I can do to get some natural UV. I'll just have to pray for more sun. Our local solarium has recently closed down too. I noticed that my knees are still darker than the rest of my legs. I hope the rest of my body will start to get some colour shortly. My stomach is still white, but it's seen no sun so it's expected. My face has barely changed too despite my bits of sunbathing here and there. Hoping for more noticeable changes in the next week.
  4. #4 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Hello there, I've been meaning to update my experience but been busy. Well.....
    This is my 5th week (Friday), so as my previous post said I jabbed 0.2ml until my first lot finished.

I then purchased more from supplier. I put one vial in the freezer and mixed one vial. I've now been injecting every other night 0.1ml in total over the 5 weeks I've had the following sun uv exposure. 2hrs natural sun, went red didn't burn or hurt. 1 x 5min sunbed and 3 X 9min sunbeds.

I still jab at bedtime and take antihistamines half an hour before I jab. The sides were bearable, tummy cramp hardly anything, just like mild period pain. Some headaches but I get them anyway.

I can honestly say that I'm absolutely ecstatic about my results. I never could tan before and now I have a tan, I've only ever been golden before after 2wks constantly sunbathing and using bronzers and tan pills. People have noticed my tan. I have taken photos each week to see my progress and I am absolutely loving the fact that I have a beautiful tan. I have to say though, I would not of got a tan without sun or sunbeds.

One thing that I have noticed is freckles and small moles have formed, but it is a small price to pay for such a confidence boosting tan. The other thing is my hands look dirty, not golden like the rest of my skin. I know this is because I'm dosing too high so I'll cut it down after my holiday.

I'm definitely loving my experience with MT2 and will continue to take it in the future.
  5. #5 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update. I'm glad that it's working for you and boosting your confidence. When I read your post it makes me think that I could be overdosing to be honest if you're having results off just 200mcg every day (and now 0.1 every other day). 0.1 seems like barely anything. It's only 1 notch on the syringe isn't it. The air bubbles I get are probably more than that lol. Those things can be tricky to eject.

If you include my nasal experiment I've been on the stuff for months doing 250+mcg a day. Either:

1. My MT2 is bunk.
    2. The nasal experiment didn't work (which I felt was the most likely scenario given that I had had some natural sun during the period I was on it.
    3. It's a case of just needing a lot more sun exposure.

The thing is though, after my short, regular sessions outside sunbathing for 30 minutes here and there, if I was so overloaded with the stuff you'd think I'd have even just the slightest bit of colour. Which I haven't really got. Only my knees are showing the somewhat dirty look that you describe in your hands, which I've said before. But I had that when I was doing the nasal spray, so perhaps that was working fine after all!? My hands still appear white though, but I do wear fake tan so currently they are fake can coloured. When it washes off they are white though. You'd think by now I would have the "dirty look" all over my body. If that was the case I'd have no choice but to hit the sunbeds to bring out a golden colour. I'm really trying to avoid sunbeds but I think it's inevitable that I'm going to have to use them on a regular basis in order to activate the MT2. I may have to only use them once a week if that, but still, it's a regular basis. I'd hoped that the natural UV I'd been getting would be enough to activate the MT2.

May I ask where you got your MT2 from (PM me)? I'm confident that the stuff I've got is working on some level, but I don't think it's as strong as what it could be. Some people on other forums have noticed results after 3 or 4 days with barely any UV exposure.
  6. #6 15th August 2016 
    Thanks
    I am a redhead and have a LOT of freckles. I've been thinking about trying this for quite a while and I have done a lot of research, but I've never been able to find before and after photos of someone like me, that has tried it. My biggest concern is that it will darken all of my freckles and they will just stand out even more, instead of getting a more even tan. Also, I'm quite afraid of needles, so I want to be sure this is worth it before I stick a needle into my stomach.

Would you have any information you can give me about the darkness of freckles, to help answer my question? Thank you in advance!