• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd July 2016 
    Thanks

2 months out of the freezer ... noticed this

Due to moving and temporarily having no access to my own freezer, I kept the unmixed vials out of the freezer and fridge for two months.
    I know the effects very well. When frozen and keeping the mixed vial in the fridge, my arm hair and pubic hair start darkening at 1 mg a day, head hair darkens at lower doses.
    When I use those amounts now, my head hair is still darker, but other parts don't get as dark as having used them on the same amounts before.
    I thought M2 in unmixed form could survive for a long time, but it seems to work just not as potent. Is this normal or has the seller kept it out of the freezer as well so I added the extra months to make it less potent.
  2. #2 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Your MT2 is degraded but you can still use it. It also looks like your supplier didn't store it in the freezer, so honestly you should ask him for a refund because he is selling degraded stuff. How many vials are like this now?
  3. #3 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Your MT2 is degraded but you can still use it. It also looks like your supplier didn't store it in the freezer, so honestly you should ask him for a refund because he is selling degraded stuff. How many vials are like this now?
    Had ordered 50 vials and let's say 30 of them are like this. So if the seller would have kept in the freezer and sent me, then I kept it out of the freezer for two months, then it would have been fine?

In the past I ordered 20 vials from the same seller, was in a beautiful package but when ordering 50 it was just a bag full of vials, definitely no service.

The thing is: how can you know if a seller always kept his stuff in the freezer? Is there a way of testing it?
  4. #4 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    Had ordered 50 vials and let's say 30 of them are like this. So if the seller would have kept in the freezer and sent me, then I kept it out of the freezer for two months, then it would have been fine?

In the past I ordered 20 vials from the same seller, was in a beautiful package but when ordering 50 it was just a bag full of vials, definitely no service.

The thing is: how can you know if a seller always kept his stuff in the freezer? Is there a way of testing it?
    Yes it should have been fine if kept in room temperature for 2 months. You can't really tell if seller store his peptides correctly.
  5. #5 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Yes it should have been fine if kept in room temperature for 2 months. You can't really tell if seller store his peptides correctly.
    That's right but it could have been the extra two months that started the degrading after it had been outside of the seller's fridge for a long time so I assume the seller hadn't store it correctly. Am I right?
  6. #6 8th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    The seller told me 2 months out of the freezer is way too long so it's normal it works only at 50 percent. Of course I wouldn't have expected an answer like: Yes, I sold you bad stuff, so I'm going to give you a refund. That's why I'm pro creating a section of honest experiences with certain suppliers.
  7. #7 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Actually what matters most is the number of thaw and refreeze cycles , when in comes to peptide degradation... usually after 3 cycles, scientists will throw it out.