• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th June 2016 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 supplier

Please could people help me out as I keep feeling ill after injection from current supplier and hearing bad things about them so I think it's time to change supplier. Could anyone help me with a trusted supplier? Reply or pm pleasee!
  2. #2 30th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi,

I've read that if you dose too high it can make you feel ill. I'm about to place my first order today, going to do mine at night as I've heard that's the best way.
  3. #3 3rd July 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks I'm only dosing at 0.5 surely that's fine? Anyone out there with a supplier they have tried and tested? Pm me please
  4. #4 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    Thanks I'm only dosing at 0.5 surely that's fine? Anyone out there with a supplier they have tried and tested? Pm me please
    Yeah, you should be fine with that dosage, perhaps try a different injection site?. Hope you feel better soon
  5. #5 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    Please could people help me out as I keep feeling ill after injection from current supplier and hearing bad things about them so I think it's time to change supplier. Could anyone help me with a trusted supplier? Reply or pm pleasee!
    Can you give us more information about your feeling? Do you feel the regular nausea you get from MT2 or something else?
  6. #6 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks whitey!
    I get the normal nausea but also the next couple of days after injection my stools are all sloppy mainly the mornings I empty my entire bowels which leaves me tired hungry and can't function the next day
  7. #7 5th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Do you need my help. I am working in the peptide manufacturer company. Please don not hesitate to contact me.
  8. #8 5th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Just seen that my usual supplier has ran out, i normally order 2-3 vials a week over the summer period and i'm beginning to wonder if I've got a problem. Anyone know of any decent suppliers who don't run out?
  9. #9 5th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Not to hijack this thread, but I am also looking for a US M2 supplier. Anyone have one they would recommend? I've used a few times in the past, but it appears a lot of the old sites are down.

Thanks much!
  10. #10 6th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry about your experience, I am from China, our lab is in Shanghai, we can supply peptide for you, if you trust me, by the way, I will never run out,haha, you can visit our company website in Alibaba. Please contact me, if you want me to help.
  11. #11 6th July 2016 
    Thanks
    I will order by the end of the year but I'm already looking for a good "bulk" supplier in Europe. Someone not having stored their M2 out of the freezer as it's very likely that my last supplier did it as I got degraded products.
  12. #12 27th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Looking for a new new supplier. Pm please. Thanks
  13. #13 29th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Still looking I forgot to add I need a UK supplier anyone who can recommend a tried and tested supplier please pm me!
  14. #14 31st July 2016 
    Thanks
    Anyone tried love melanotan .org?
  15. #15 1st August 2016 
    Thanks
    No but you'll probably pay 30 euros for a vial from someone having purchased it in bulk for less than 10 each.
  16. #16 1st August 2016 
    Thanks
    true but i would just like to know if they are legit dont want to buy from them and have nothing sent out to me would also like to know if they sell good quality mt2
  17. #17 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    I have recently purchased from lab peptides who has taken my money, will not respond to my emails and I have not received my goods after 9 days of waiting when the package was supposed to have been sent first class with a signature required. The tracking number also does not seem to be of any use.

From my experience, do not trust this supplier