• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th June 2016 
    Thanks

Question Taking LGD 5 weeks in want to add cardarine and andarine

Hey guys so far I've seen great results using just LGD at 10 mgs a day immediately after wake up. My macros have been on point, although admittedly, i have had a few cheat days. I've got huge increases in my lifts which is great but I also want to start to cut. I'm relatively new to SARMs and my question is do i finish my 8 week lgd cycle PCT then hop on a cutting cycle or could I tripple stack LGD S4 and GW and get the best of both world in a shorter amount of time. Again I'm relatively new to SARMs and still doing my research so try and take it easy on me. Thanks for any and all help fellas.
  2. #2 28th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Go ahead and throw in the Cardarine and you will definitely get your cardio and stamina going. I'm on Sustanon250 and TrenAce 1/2 cc of each everyday on my 2nd week of 14 weeks. the TrenAce was taking its toll on my cardio and stamina and I was quick on going out of breath. I've introduce Cardarine at 0.05 ED and that worked for me and it also helped with my cholesterol. Hope this helps.
    Vis Pacem Para Bellum
  3. #3 26th October 2016 
    Thanks
    It helped for me, so thanks! But if you want to really help me, i need a new place to order my sarms and peptides.. I know its annoying asking about this off topic and in the forum. But my previus one stop shop is down (researchliquids) I live in Norway so i have to find a good source shipping from Europe. Will appreciate any help