• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd June 2016 
    Thanks

Peptide Side Effects and Addiction

I was lead to believe that peptides were a risk-free enhancement, which I still hope they are because they "only increase the bodies ability to naturally produce more growth hormone" and would help me reach my goals faster. So I could quit after a few months and just maintain right?

I am 22 and started taking Ghrp-2 100mcg stacked with CJC-1295 3x daily (morning, pre-workout, bedtime).

The results were phenomenal: I went from 155 to 175 lean pounds in 3 months. My sleep was more restful, I felt more vital and stronger than ever.
    Then I stopped pinning for 3 weeks on a vacation and felt absolutely depressed. My body rapidly went back to 160lbs and my body fat percentage was higher than it was before I started with peptides. Having gained more fat with the same diet and workout routine was killing me psychologically and all I wanted to do was take peptides again. My motivation at the gym was lower than ever before in my life. Maybe the mistake was taking it 3 months straight without breaks. How would I cycle: 5 days pinning, 2 days off or any ideas?

I just got back from vacation and my fridge is still full of peppies: 2 vials of GHRP-2, 3 Vials of Ipamorelin, 4 Vials of HGH-Frag, some Melanotan 2 and of course, plenty of CJC-1295.
    I've been on GHRP-2 the passed week and already I am rapidly gaining muscle again and feeling ecstatic throughout the day. Is this a strong placebo or am I responding overly sensitively?

Either way, my question for you guys is: does GHRP-2 and the other peptides I mentioned screw up my body's potential to produce growth hormone naturally. Can I quit now and return to my old, strong, natural self? Or can I continue to have fun with peptides, perhaps the lighter ones: Ipamorelin and Frag to get ridiculously shredded this summer, without experiencing as many side effects?

Basic Workout routine every 2 days:

Deadlift 3x6
    Squat 3x6
    Military 3x6
    Bench 3x6
    Rows 3x6
    Last edited by JewRocker; 22nd June 2016 at 07:23 AM.
  2. #2 22nd June 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, growth hormone releasing peptides and hormones will not suppress your natural hormone output, these peptides are forcing your body to produce more growth hormone. This is not the case with HGH which is synthetic growth hormone in the vial, taking this will suppress your natural output, but not shut down it, and you will recover soon after discontinuing.

Your gains are fantastic if they are lean muscle tissue as you say, ghrp2 is known to give some water weight.