• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2016 
    Thanks

MK-677 suppressive?

Is mk-677 suppressive? I recently did an anabolic steroids cycle, that I'm sure was suppressive however I never really had problems at all, then midway thru PCT boom, no libido and overall nothing going on. Is it from my steroid cycle or PCT? or maybe from mk-677 use through PCT and continuing on solo after PCT?
  2. #2 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    No. mk-677 is not really a SARM although it is called so. It is an oral growth hormone secretagogue, it does not have an impact on testosteron levels either way.

You did not have problems since you were on aas cycle, but while in PCT you are still shut down and don't have exogenous testosterone as well.
  3. #3 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Manofsteel is right. When your on cycle you feel like a monster. But when you come-off you feel like everything sucks.

How far are you in your PCT and what it looks like?
  4. #4 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Manofsteel is right. When your on cycle you feel like a monster. But when you come-off you feel like everything sucks.

How far are you in your PCT and what it looks like?
    Very first day I did 150 milligram clomiphene / 50 milligram nolvadex - then for the 1st two weeks 100mg/30mg , 2nd two weeks - 50mg/20mg.

I finished my PCT five weeks ago.
  5. #5 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    The only real way to find out how you recovered is to get bloods done.

You can do it when you finish PCT. Then once more about six weeks or so later only to find out if your body testosterone levels are returning to norm. You really should get bloods done prior to your cycle to see where your testosterone levels are and after PCT to find out how far off they're.
  6. #6 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Do not think that when your finished PCT that your body will be back to normal test levels. You do post cycle therapy in order to help your body to start produce testosterone again. It'll still take a while for your body to get its testosterone levels within the standard range for you.
  7. #7 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Do not think that when your finished PCT that your body will be back to normal test levels. You do post cycle therapy in order to help your body to start produce testosterone again. It'll still take a while for your body to get its testosterone levels within the standard range for you.
    Yes I know I jumped on cycle too fast an never did initial blood test, truly regret it, but I'm sure I most likely had low testosterone levels, simply suspecting from the hair loss and extra body fat going on. And so I can't be too upset if they seem a little low on a blood test.
  8. #8 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Yes I know I jumped on cycle too fast an never did initial blood test, truly regret it, but I'm sure I most likely had low testosterone levels, simply suspecting from the hair loss and extra body fat going on. And so I can't be too upset if they seem a little low on a blood test.
    I did it too so don't feel bad. Bodybuilders in older times did not do post cycle therapy. They took steroids, then stopped then started again. That is if they ever stopped.