• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: warm rush

1. #1 31st May 2016 
    Thanks

warm rush

When taking mod GRF 1-29 after few seconds of injecting I've that warm rush, It really is like I can feel the growth hormone in my body.. but the previous few times I I didn't have that feeling, is it common for this to go away or is my peptide bunk? It's from same supplier.
  2. #2 31st May 2016 
    Thanks
    In case that you lost that feeling when starting a new bottle it may be a bad vial. Happens often. It is also a possibility loss of that feeling if the bottle have been mixed with water for too long time.
  3. #3 31st May 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes might be a bunk product or it might have become old as Ari said. Although, I do not think I have got that feeling every time I have injected it.
  4. #4 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    In case that you lost that feeling when starting a new bottle it may be a bad vial. Happens often. It is also a possibility loss of that feeling if the bottle have been mixed with water for too long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Yes might be a bunk product or it might have become old as Ari said. Although, I do not think I have got that feeling every time I have injected it.
    Thank you for the advice guys, I really don't think it is because it has been mixed for too many days, might be just a bad batch/bottle.
  5. #5 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Some pulses are stronger than others. It may sound weird, but try waiting till your blood sugar is low. Take a longer time then you usually do in between meals. If it is not bad vial, it will be a significantly more powerful pulse. You must be ready to be starving after you take it if you are using GHRP's.
  6. #6 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Some pulses are stronger than others. It may sound weird, but try waiting till your blood sugar is low. Take a longer time then you usually do in between meals. If it is not bad vial, it will be a significantly more powerful pulse. You must be ready to be starving after you take it if you are using GHRP's.
    Good idea.. I will try this out to find out if there's a difference.
  7. #7 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Yes, I agree, don't inject unless when your stomach is empty. Carbohydrates or blood sugar will blunt the effects.
  8. #8 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Yes, I agree, don't inject unless when your stomach is empty. Carbohydrates or blood sugar will blunt the effects.
    Yes absolutely. I appreciate you confirmed what I knew. I usually take them when my stomach is empty but perhaps I could be more aware of the timing, try to spread it a bit more to find out if it helps with the pulse.
  9. #9 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    You don't have to starve yourself for several hours for your peps to work. However to feel a pulse in its maximum strength, it works great. You go from hungry to having a panic attack that you could die of hunger within 10-15 min.