• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th May 2016 
    Thanks

How long for melanotan to fade?

Hi all,

I took mt2 for the past 11 days at 250mcg a day. I used the sunbed twice for 6 & 8 mins, and got quite a bit of sun. I don’t think I protected my face enough as it is way darker than the rest. It looks like too much, and is reddish brown from the sunburn I got yesterday, and I’f so afraid that it’s going to get worse from the delayed reaction. How long will if fade, at least to a more natural color, if I wear sunscreen and stay out of the sun religiously? How long to be pale again? I just want to be pale, even tough I did it to hide my bad complexion from acne scars. I feel terrible

I also have a bunch of moles and two acne scars I got 5 days ago that got hyperpigmented, will these fade too?
  2. #2 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    The skin should take a few weeks, but the moles can take up to a year to go back to original colour
  3. #3 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Alright so I've calmed down a bit, this thing comes on crazy strong crazy quick is all.

I mean my stomach has a perfect light golden color, which at least lets me learn that if I really limited my tanning time, an used spf on my arms and face, they would have not gotten so bad. I'm not going to be to hard on myself because I only noticed it bad yesterday afternoon, and am going to stay out of the sun and stop mt2.

I hope when the redness fades from the burn the color will look more natural.

I also hope that with complete protection the hands, arms, and face go a couple shades lighter in a few weeks. Even though I know it takes a while for the tan to go away completely, I could be okay with 80% of what I have now.

I just hope I don't get any darker from the delayed reaction... Can I assume that after no sun and mt2 for a few days I won't be getting any darker at least?

Thanks again for the help.
  4. #4 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks! I didn't see your comment when I posted my edit, but that's what I suspect. I mean if I lose only a few shades in a month all still be happy, as it will be more natural and then it can take as long as it wants to fade completely.

Moles don't worry me too much at least, thankfully.
  5. #5 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Maybe just drop to a maintenance dose once a week, and keep SPF on areas that are darker to even it out?