• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th May 2016 
    Thanks

Lack of unwanted side effects.

This could be a very silly question, but I'm going to ask it regardless because I truly have no clue.

Is lack of sides an indicator that I'm not responding to peptides or that they are bunk?

I'm currently running 2mg CJC dac/week with 100ug GHRP-2 3 times a day and 200ug ipam right before bed , and I actually don't feel any unwanted side effects that many complain of. No tingle, no numbness. I have pretty deep sleep and also intense dreams occasionally, some minor lethargy sometimes, but that is it.

My diet is very good.
  2. #2 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Side effects aren't the best way to measure effectiveness, I've read that CJC could be quite mute.
  3. #3 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't feel any sides as well, specially the more time I'm on it. The one thing I can tell is my skin glows differently, have more vivid dreams, get up more tired perhaps because of a much deeper sleep. I only noticed the "rush" when I started using it, by rush I mean a hot blurry feeling in the head maybe five minutes after injection.
  4. #4 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    There are not many real or instant effects actually to judge if the effects are significant or not. It is over time it becomes clear that your skin is better, sleep is better, recovery seems better and you lose fat much easier or get fat harder etc.
  5. #5 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't feel any notable side-effects either at 3x every day dosing of mod grf/ghrp-2 - besides awesome sleep and muscle growth.
  6. #6 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    In case your really worried about the effectiveness for you (you're not feeling any side effects) Take a week off from peptides. I have done this occasionally whilst using larger dosages, when I go back on even a saturation dose of ipamoreline it feels strong.