• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd May 2016 
    Thanks

People commenting on the big change

Last weekend I saw a friend I hadn't seen in ages. She said: what happened to you? You look so tanned; She's not the kinda girl u can explain this to, but when I asked her if it looked good, she said: it doesn't look natural. Is it because she knows the before version and it's just shocking or does M2 make you look unnatural? I'm not too dark.

It's happened before that people asked me what has happened. They know how I looked as a kid, a young man and how I did whatever it takes to have a slight tan as a type 1.
  2. #2 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't worry Djen, I've had the same with ppl i haven't seen in a couple of years it's just a shock of how great you look probably. You might not think you're dark but everybody else might think it, but if you feel happy then everything else doesn't matter as your positive energy should translate to others instead of staying indoors for being to pale and fixated with an obsession of having colour judging yourself versus others that do. I would go as far as saying it's a disorder for some ppl, because some are so disillusioned with how they look stops them doing things they would if they was different. I don't think m2 makes you look dirty, maybe quick/fast results do generally with high doses it could be weird, maybe? I'm completely normal look and feel great
  3. #3 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkers View Post
    I wouldn't worry Djen, I've had the same with ppl i haven't seen in a couple of years it's just a shock of how great you look probably. You might not think you're dark but everybody else might think it, but if you feel happy then everything else doesn't matter as your positive energy should translate to others instead of staying indoors for being to pale and fixated with an obsession of having colour judging yourself versus others that do. I would go as far as saying it's a disorder for some ppl, because some are so disillusioned with how they look stops them doing things they would if they was different. I don't think m2 makes you look dirty, maybe quick/fast results do generally with high doses it could be weird, maybe? I'm completely normal look and feel great
    i take 1 mg dosages now, mosty for hair benefits but I don't feel like I'm too dark, maybe my face should be a bit lighter.
    People I get to know now, say nothing about it.
    People I knew before are like: it's fake but isn't that mostly because they still have the before version in their head?
  4. #4 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't know how you look so I can't tell if you look natural or not. But yes I think she says that because she remembers you as a pale guy and that was natural for her. If you would hang out with her more then she'd probably accept your look as a new natural.
  5. #5 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I don't know how you look so I can't tell if you look natural or not. But yes I think she says that because she remembers you as a pale guy and that was natural for her. If you would hang out with her more then she'd probably accept your look as a new natural.
    I've just met someone new and she said: it's nice when you can have a tan without saying it was fake. If a pale superstart would be tanned tomorrow, you'd probably see tabloid reactions like: it looks fake but if he or she would become famous already having that same tan, no one would care.
  6. #6 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Don't worry about it man, it's normal for people to be shocked especially when they remember how you used to look. I'm sure you look allot better now and if you're happy, that's all that matters right?
  7. #7 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Djen I would not worry about it. I have received similar statements from people I know. They just don't understand how I could be that dark before the summer starts. Mainly I think they are a little jealous oh and it is far from fake as it is melanin being produced from your body...
  8. #8 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't even care what others think, if I feel good and my family/closest friends think I look good then it's all good. Don't really care what people I haven't seen in ages say.
  9. #9 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Some people hate... I wouldnt take too much info from one persons account.
    If anything ask some randoms in the street to comment, they are more likely to give you genuine feedback.
    Last edited by PigeonHead; 25th May 2016 at 12:31 AM.
  10. #10 27th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Thank you all. I saw her again today and she said I look orange compared to those people being tanned by nature.
    It might sound very odd for melanotan users but maybe a bleaching cream for the face would be ok. I do think my face gets too dark too fast en would be a bit better if it looked paler. I don't want to lower the dosage for hair darkening purposes and the fact that the rest of my body is fine with it.
  11. #11 28th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    Thank you all. I saw her again today and she said I look orange compared to those people being tanned by nature.
    It might sound very odd for melanotan users but maybe a bleaching cream for the face would be ok. I do think my face gets too dark too fast en would be a bit better if it looked paler. I don't want to lower the dosage for hair darkening purposes and the fact that the rest of my body is fine with it.
    bleaching cream will make your skin ultra susceptible to burns and uv damage, not the cleverest idea in summer
  12. #12 29th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Before you do that why dont you do what I suggested?
    Ask randoms on the street if your truly concerned.

I would say that the girl who told you look orange is probably jelous and hating. Forget her opinion.
  13. #13 29th May 2016 
    Thanks
    she's very white herself. When she comes back from holidays she always says: OMG I'm so tanned but in fact she's never tanned at all.
  14. #14 29th May 2016 
    Thanks
    she's very white herself. When she comes back from holidays she always says: OMG I'm so tanned but in fact she's never tanned at all.
    Sounds like it's jealousy indeed my friend, I wouldn't worry about her opinion on the matter at all
  15. #15 30th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I think it's jealousy too my gf used to make comments till she admitted it was just jealousy and in fact she just wanted to be as tan! In my opinion keep your face tan as I have started to pin just once per week my face is less tanned than my body and the look is not as good as before