• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th May 2016 
    Thanks

Question Can melanotan have a negative impact on my age? Also some questions

Hi,
    I'm currently looking very cliche like, wearing glasses, skintype 1-2 and I want to end it.

About me:
    15 y/o
    67kg
    167 cm
    still in puberty

Will there ocur anny negative effect on my except the libido and the nausea?
    Do the moles just get darker or will they also get more dangerous? (I don't think so because MT2 was made against cancer)
    It is not legal in my country, so where to get it? Couldn't find it in the darknet.
    I wouldn't like to inject it with a syringe, since I still live with my parents obviously and I don't like syringe anyways..
    I heard there are nosesprays (More expensive, but easier to use and more handy also less obvious)
    I also asked myself already if nosesprays are dangerous because it's getting near to my brain then?
  2. #2 14th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Please don't take anything until you are at least 18. There is very little research on MT2, and the thought of you messing with your body whilst so young worried me. Honestly, your 15, everyone is insecure about their looks at this age. Maybe get contacts if you hate your glasses, but messing with research compounds at this age wouldn't be in your best interests.
  3. #3 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I disagree, we know what m2 is and we know what it does but we don't know the long term affects there probably is none because a few people have taken for 10-15 years and reported no noteworthy causes for concern.
  4. #4 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkers View Post
    I disagree, we know what m2 is and we know what it does but we don't know the long term affects there probably is none because a few people have taken for 10-15 years and reported no noteworthy causes for concern.
    Yes lets all give unregulated research peptides to children and hope for the best, because someone on a forum said it's safe herp derp.
  5. #5 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    There's much more worse things he could take.
  6. #6 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkers View Post
    There's much more worse things he could take.
    Worse thing is irrelevant, what is relevant is he is a kid and still developing. Injecting a synthetic hormone could seriously fuck him up, especially when recent studies shown commercially sold MT2 are rarely more than 75% pure.
  7. #7 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Got a link for that?
  8. #8 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah i get it he's a kid and thinking about it he should wait a couple of years, i started at 17 a few months before my 18th birthday i'm approaching 22 now, very healthy indeed. Overall in those 3-4 years I've taken around 175mg total.
  9. #9 17th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Will there ocur anny negative effect on my except the libido and the nausea? - Is libido a negative side effect? Darkening and appearance of new freckles. I don't know if there are side effects that might occur if you are only 15 years old so I suggest to wait a few years before using peptides.
    Do the moles just get darker or will they also get more dangerous? (I don't think so because MT2 was made against cancer) - No, also they dissapear after about 6 months of not using melanotan.
    It is not legal in my country, so where to get it? Couldn't find it in the darknet. Where are you from? There are alot of sites that ship internationally, don't need to buy it from darknet.
    I wouldn't like to inject it with a syringe, since I still live with my parents obviously and I don't like syringe anyways..
    I heard there are nosesprays (More expensive, but easier to use and more handy also less obvious)
    I also asked myself already if nosesprays are dangerous because it's getting near to my brain then? - No, they are not more dangerous, they are actually safer because syringes might be dangerous if you don't know how to inject it correctly. Nosesprays are less effective though.
    Last edited by amanda1210; 17th May 2016 at 11:30 AM.
  10. #10 17th May 2016 
    Thanks