• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th May 2016 
    Thanks

Pale Skin Ginger First Time Melanotan II experience... So Cool!!!

I ordered 10 (1.0mg) MT2 prefilled syringes. They arrived two days later in an insulted box with dry ice and cold packs. I stored all 10 in the freezer.

DAY 1:
    Later that day I removed one syringe, about an hour before bed time, to let it defrost and warm up to room temperature. I washed my hands and cleaned my abdomen with an alcohol wipe. I injected half of the syringe (0.5 mg) into the sub-q fat of my abdomen. I was very worried and nervous as this was my first time injecting any type of drug into myself. I think I experienced some facial flushing and nausea, but honestly I think it could have just been a placebo effect because I had read about the side effects before hand and probably just made myself experience them. (Later during my injection story I stop experiencing facial flushing and nausea, I think because I started to relax). I go to bed and feel fine the next day.

DAY 2:
    I inject another (0.5) mg on night two. Facial flushing and nausea. I go to bed and feel fine the next day.

DAY 3-6:
    I start injecting (1.0) mg per night. Facial flushing and nausea go away. I start to experience appetite suppression. Basically I just stopped feeling hungry when I didnt eat. I experienced an increased number of erections. 5-7 freckles/moles darkened significantly.

Day 7:
    At this point I have injected (5.0) mg's into my abdomen. I wake up and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I dont really see much change. I look at the few darkened freckles and moles, and then I wonder: "Maybe they have always been this dark and I just had not noticed?" Then I think about the erections and appetite suppression: "Maybe it was just a placebo effect and I made myself experience those things because I wanted this to work?" I come to the conclusion: "Fuck! This stuff is bunk!". Feeling disappointed I go to shower.

I begin to wash my penis and it hits me!!! HOLY SHIT!!! My penis is brown!!!

Being a ginger, with pale skin, freckles, and dark red hair, I normally have the whitest dick you have ever seen.

Looking at my dick I was in shock! It was a beautiful dark brown color. I went online after the shower and discovered that the genitalia have the most tanning cells in the body and that most MT2 users experience darkening of the genitalia. I was super happy that my MT2 was working! I inject another (1.0mg) at night.

Day 8-9:
    I inject (1.0) mg each night.

Day 10:
    I was at (8.0) mg at this point. I read that you need to get sun exposure for this to really work, so I went to a tanning salon. I did 6 minutes in a level one bed (I read this is equal to two hours of sun exposure). No real noticeable results right after, but the tanning processes takes 24-48 hours after UV exposure. I went home a few hours later and felt sick. I got the chills and felt like I was freezing. I wrapped myself in a bunch of blankets and took a nap. Woke up feeling fine. I dont think my body was used to that much UV exposure in that short of a time, so I got a little sun sickness. Injected another (1.0)mg at bed time.

Day 11:
    Inject another (1.0)mg. Last injection.

Day 12:
    48-hours after the tanning bed, I am looking tan! I didnt burn at all. If I had tanned without MT2 I would be pealing! I never tan, I just burn. I go tanning again. Another 6 minute session in a level one bed. This time I feel no sun sickness afterwords.

Day 13:
    I am (10)mg in at this point. Done with my "loading phase", as I have no more MT2 on hand. I am looking tan now! I should note that it is not a crazy brown tan, but just a light glowing tan. All my friends and family are commenting on my tan at this point, and like I said I am not even THAT tan (brown), but I have NEVER even been this lightly tanned before.

Doing research Ive learned that people with my super pale skin type need at least 20mg to get a medium to dark brown tan with at least 30-40 minutes of tanning bed sessions.

I plan on ordering another 10 mg asap. I want to be brown!!!

Also: My facial hair has turned black. Which is so fucking cool. I look way more masculine. Before my facial hair would never show because it was blonde/red. And I definitely have an increase in libido when I'm on this stuff.

Overall experience: 9/10. I will be doing this for years to come. Melanotan.. the ginger cure! LOL
  2. #2 12th May 2016 
    Thanks
    have you got any photos?
  3. #3 12th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I didnt think to do before and after photos. Im going to do them for my next 10 mg. Ill update here with photos in 2-3 weeks.
  4. #4 12th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Great stuff, sounds like it is really working out well for you.

Can I ask where you get the MT2 prefilled syringes from? Looking to get some in the UK. Please PM me if you cant say it here.
  5. #5 13th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Replenish View Post
    Great stuff, sounds like it is really working out well for you.

Can I ask where you get the MT2 prefilled syringes from? Looking to get some in the UK. Please PM me if you cant say it here.
    Don't buy prefilled syringes, it's fucking dangerous. Mix your own, it's easy.
  6. #6 17th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow looks like you love it

Melanotan really is amazing drug.

And I agree about prefilled syringes, don't use them. You can't know what's in there.
  7. #7 17th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Have you got any pictures? Very interested
  8. #8 23rd June 2016 
    Thanks
    Glad to hear someone is having great results. I'm still struggling to see any with my nasal spray experiment. I really don't want to go down the injection route though for a number of reasons, but if I still continue to yield no results with nasal sprays I think I'll be left with no choice. I definitely want to give MT2 a shot. I'm so tired of fake tanning.
  9. #9 23rd June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInEngland View Post
    Glad to hear someone is having great results. I'm still struggling to see any with my nasal spray experiment. I really don't want to go down the injection route though for a number of reasons, but if I still continue to yield no results with nasal sprays I think I'll be left with no choice. I definitely want to give MT2 a shot. I'm so tired of fake tanning.
    Nasal Spray was always a waste of money. I dont know a single person who got the same results as with injectable melanotan 2.
  10. #10 28th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MT2 View Post
    Nasal Spray was always a waste of money. I dont know a single person who got the same results as with injectable melanotan 2.
    It seems that way mate. I had high hopes after reading mt-anon-5000's experiment however I haven't seen much in the form of visible results yet. I started on a new supplier yesterday and seemed to get some mild sides (which I was actually glad about). Going to work my way up to doubling my current dose of 250mcg a day to 500mcg a day after a few more days on this new batch to see if I get any results. Trying not to get impatient but I am considering how much time and money I've wasted spraying. I'm more than happy to invest the time and money if it works, to avoid syringes, but it's frustrating when you don't see results. Even just something to let me know it's really in my system. Feel like I'm stabbing in the dark. I have noticed a very slight big of sickness in my stomach both yesterday and today after spraying, but I'm not sure if it's just placebo. I also felt a bit horny yesterday, but again, could just be me being my normal horny self I haven't had much UV yet, just a bit from walking the dog. I'm trying to avoid it until I've seen something to let me know it's in my system. Such as moles darkening etc. I don't want to think that the spray is working when it's really just the natural UV working on it's own without the spray actually contributing.