• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th May 2016 
    Thanks

Not enough tan on face compared to body

I am injecting in the bum cheek once a week about 600mcg but my face isn't as dark as my body? Anyone know how I could resolve this? Is it because face skin regenerated faster or should I inject somewhere else? I usually leave it 45 minutes after I injecting before 23 minute sun bed
  2. #2 11th May 2016 
    Thanks
    23 minutes or 2-3 minutes. Even without MT-II 23 minutes of sun bed is too much IMHO. Besides of that I can not think in a reason of your face being less dark than your body. Let's see if someone has an answer.
  3. #3 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    The skin on your face is much more thin that the rest of your body while you may not produce enough melanin there also i would go slowly because you don't want to age yourself to much in that area but it will definitely darken in time maybe pin a couple of more times a week aswell
  4. #4 15th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry I meant to put 12 minutes sun bed time. The reason I only pin once per week is because I find myself constantly on the toilet getting really bad nausea and loose flakey stools and I can't put myself through that all week
  5. #5 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    Sorry I meant to put 12 minutes sun bed time. The reason I only pin once per week is because I find myself constantly on the toilet getting really bad nausea and loose flakey stools and I can't put myself through that all week
    If you have really bad nausea then you should lower your dose and take anti-histamine 1 hour before injection. This will take away nausea.
  6. #6 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    To get the tan on your face, after injecting cover up your body... go in the sun with your face only exposed to the sun.