• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 4th May 2016 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 not as strong as years before?

Im using MT2 for 4 years. My first was from Europatan, extremely good, after 20mg I was dark as hell... looked like an south african boy

Now I'm using another MT2 (BIOpeptide) and I think it is not as strong as the MT2 from Europatan, even the MT2 from pepbridge was stronger in my opinion. I get brown too with the Biopeptide stuff, but my moles never darken that much like the previous stuff. Or is my Body immune to it?

If there is any other really good source I would appreciate a good Source for MT2 (UK/Germany) via PM.

Please share your experiences if you are a long time user.
  2. #2 16th May 2016 
    Thanks
    i too have found this, ive ordered recently from lab peptides again after a few month of trying lovemelanotan.org and both companys dont feel anywhere near as good as the melanotan 2 i took a few year ago, i know when its good melanotan as my facial hair darkens and i have a funny feeling i my stomach and i also have really hard erections. and i cant feel a thing with any of this new stuff even when i take a bit more of it
    i have serious doubts that they are 98% + pure,

i wont be ordering from either again
  3. #3 17th May 2016 
    Thanks
    No results with them dave?
  4. #4 17th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Well I have been using melanotan for only about a year so I don't know how strong it was few years ago. But I have been using lovemelanotan stuff for all this time and don't understand what you are talking about. I always have really hard erections even at 500mcg dose.
  5. #5 18th May 2016 
    Thanks
    i can only say that both of there melanotan 2 products dont feel as strong as it used too on me, this may differ for other people, i can only say that i do not get any of the typical symptoms i used to get with melanotan in the past or maybe just im immune to it now.

i need to find a 3rd supplier and try there product and see if that works for me
  6. #6 19th May 2016 
    Thanks
    But are you getting tanned is what I'm asking..the sides becoming less frequent may be the body's tolerance to it or your experience of going through sides and not thinking about it,i feel anxiety plays a key part. Most ppl will amost certainly feel the odd hot flushes after pinning i don't think this is a side really.
  7. #7 19th May 2016 
    Thanks
    is it possible to get immune to MT2?
    Im tanning too but not that strong as before, only if I raise up the dosage to 1mg or higher...
  8. #8 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    no one an Idea?

or is my MT2 bunk? Also my freckles won't get darker anymore..
  9. #9 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raveya View Post
    is it possible to get immune to MT2?
    Im tanning too but not that strong as before, only if I raise up the dosage to 1mg or higher...
    No, I don't think thats possible. Your melanotan is most likely bunk and you should look for another supplier.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

Sobol_ (5th July 2017)

11. #10 26th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I've experienced the exact same thing. I used a killer supplier years ago that got me consistently dark as hell. Now I've tested 5+ different US suppliers, and haven't show consistent results at all.

There was one vial I got from a US supplier that worked perfectly...immediately darkened my facial hair, flushing, boners...the whole deal, but even the vials that arrived after that order didn't work.

I have no idea what's going on. Maybe we're immune? It just doesn't make sense.
  12. #11 27th May 2016 
  13. #12 27th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I have been using US supplied MTII for the past 5 years. I've tried two new US sources this year and I have had the same experiences. No flush, no nausea, no pigmentation. Does anyone have a reliable product?
  14. #13 27th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stradale360 View Post
    I have been using US supplied MTII for the past 5 years. I've tried two new US sources this year and I have had the same experiences. No flush, no nausea, no pigmentation. Does anyone have a reliable product?
    I'm in the exact same position. Nice username by the way...the Ferrari 360 CS is my favorite car ever made.

I ordered from 2 new (promising) suppliers. I'll definitely keep you guys updated. It's possible that we may be getting immune to the product? It seems unlikely that so many suppliers are selling a BS product...doesn't it?
  15. #14 5th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Does anyone have anything to add here? It seems either some of us are developing immunity or densensization to Melanotan 2, or we all have horrible luck with suppliers, which seems highly unlikely.
  16. #15 5th June 2016 
    Thanks
    You need to take a break i heard you been on the stuff years. I only take for about 4/5 months of the year, it isn't meant for everyday use
  17. #16 5th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    Does anyone have anything to add here? It seems either some of us are developing immunity or densensization to Melanotan 2, or we all have horrible luck with suppliers, which seems highly unlikely.
    How do your vials look like? like this:

3.JPG

Or more like this:

1.JPG

the second pic is pure mt2 without any fillers, the first one they claim its freeze drying proces but im afraid it contain filler materials.
  18. #17 5th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Are you sure that it is possible
    To get immune to it? A friend of
    Mine has taken 2 vials of my stuff and he is getting mild brown. Years before he was also dark as hell. If it's possible please send me a
    PN with a good UK source!
    I don't want to waste anymore money on this bunk. If you need information which supplier I have used feel free to ask me via PN too!
  19. #18 7th June 2016 
    Thanks
    i personally believe it is definetly weak melanotan,

ive had very dark brown facial hair when ive always been taking older melanotan (the strong stuff), where as naturally my facial hair is a mixture of blond and light brown and ive noticed it is turning back to this colour again despite the fact that i still have 2 vials of melanotan left which i have been taking more frequently and uping the dosage slighty and still there is no change or darker colour to my skin of facial hair

the 2 vials i have are from lovemelanotan.org and labpeptides. although i do feel the lovemelanotan.org seems to work a bit better for me but not by much, in no way am i knocking these 2 companies as they have always been fine before and had really good melanotan in the past. but this new stuff is rubbish

i think these people who are selling this new weak version of melanotan are all buying it from the same supplier

i 100% believe its deffo no where near as strong as it used to be about 4-6months ago

any one who knows of a good supplier for the uk can you p.m me please
    Last edited by davepenn; 7th June 2016 at 10:23 AM.
  20. #19 9th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    How do your vials look like? like this:

3.JPG

Or more like this:

1.JPG

the second pic is pure mt2 without any fillers, the first one they claim its freeze drying proces but im afraid it contain filler materials.
    I've never had anything that looks like the second picture, only "balls of peptide" with the occasional peptide that's stuck to the bottom. That vial looks empty practically. If you have a solid source, please send me a PM!
  21. #20 9th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I've never had anything that looks like the second picture, only "balls of peptide" with the occasional peptide that's stuck to the bottom. That vial looks empty practically. If you have a solid source, please send me a PM!
    i have pmd you the source, the second one is the best i have had very little content it looks almost empty but these contain no filler materials!