• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th April 2016 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 didn't completely dissolve....

Hello, I'm new to melanotan and have done extensive research (this forum is especially informative) before deciding to take the plunge. I've decided to begin by avoiding a loading phase, and just taking doses of 150mcg on nights before tanning. Last night would have been my first dose, except that after reconstituting with 2cc of bac water there was a trace amount of peptide still stuck to the side of the vial. It was a very small amount that looked like a bit of dust stuck on the vial. Hoping to fully dissolve, I SHOOK THE VIAL. I put it back in the fridge without injecting, and this morning it was completely dissolved except for one tiny (nearly imperceptible) speck.

I have 2 questions:

a) Is it normal to have some trace that doesn't fully dissolve? AND b) Did I damage the peptide by shaking it?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to advise me.
  2. #2 28th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, it looks like your product contains mannitol which sometimes is difficult to dissolve in water, but i can assure you there is nothing to worry about and it's good to go.

Melanotan is quite stable peptide if compared to hgh or igf so you should be fine on this too, not no one can tell if it becomes less effective is shaken vigiriously, but it's good idea to handle with care.
  3. #3 28th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the response! I'll use it with confidence. Besides myself, two of my friends who are both ginger brother and sister will be using it for the first time. I'll be sure to post a bit about our experience with it. Unfortunately as soon as we received MT2 the weather here has fallen into an extended period of clouds and rain!!! We'll have to wait.
  4. #4 28th April 2016 
    Thanks
    'looks like your product contains mannitol' - 'nothing to worry about' is that a typo or are you suggesting mannitol is nothing to worry about?

Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Hi, it looks like your product contains mannitol which sometimes is difficult to dissolve in water, but i can assure you there is nothing to worry about and it's good to go.

Melanotan is quite stable peptide if compared to hgh or igf so you should be fine on this too, not no one can tell if it becomes less effective is shaken vigiriously, but it's good idea to handle with care.
  5. #5 29th April 2016 
    Thanks
    As far as I know mannitol is just an edulcorant, probably he just got less quantity of MT-II supplied with mannitol. It's a filler. Nothing wrong regarding health.
  6. #6 29th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ismaele00 View Post
    As far as I know mannitol is just an edulcorant, probably he just got less quantity of MT-II supplied with mannitol. It's a filler. Nothing wrong regarding health.
    Some people are so stupid it's not even worth helping
  7. #7 29th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
  8. #8 30th April 2016 
    Thanks
    You should probably heed your own advice, or at least do some rudimentary research on the side effects of mannitol before opining on what is and isn't innocuous.

Quote Originally Posted by ismaele00 View Post
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.