• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th April 2016 
    Thanks

Couple of beginner questions, would appreciate any help!

I have been on MT2 before, and I did see results from it, and I'm pretty eager to do it again, however I have a few concerns.

1. The injections always hurt like hell. I tried various locations around my stomach fat area, and I always followed the instructions to pinch the area of injection. I pinched hard, I pinched gently, I pinched and pulled, I tried everything, and every time, I ended up having to push the needle in, feeling every bit of it. Is it just me with this problem, or was I doing something wrong? I read that you just have to pinch some stomach fat and you'll barely even feel it go in, but like I said, I pinched every way a man can pinch, and it always felt like I was stabbing myself.

2. I forget exactly which needles I used, but if I recall correctly they were 1/2cc, 1/2" 29 gauge. My biggest problem aside from the pain when sticking it in, was that it wasn't a smooth push-down. Once I had it stuck in, I would push on the plunger gently to dispense it slowly, but it wouldn't move. So I'd push a tiny bit harder, still nothing. Little, tiny bit harder, then BAM the whole thing would shoot in, resulting in a really bad stinging and redness in the area.

Like I said, I liked the results that I got - I dosed very small so it took 6 weeks or so to take effect, but after that I got a nice golden glow, and interestingly my skin cleared up as well (always suffered from acne). But the pain when injecting was just too much so I stopped. So my question is basically:

- Can you guys recommend some syringes that lessen the pain, and have a nice smooth plunger? And maybe give some advice to avoid the pain when sticking it in? I just can't figure out what I was doing wrong.
    - Maintenance - I wasn't on it that long last time I did it, but I'm wondering if I kept on it for a year or two - how often/how much do you need for maintenance? Can I get away with just injecting biweekly, and still keep up the same effects?

Thanks so much for any help!
  2. #2 27th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hey, i am using same insulin syringes 29g and i don't feel anything for a first 2,3 stabs, once it gets dull i dump it. Btw i don't recommend anyone reusing syringes, i am doing so, but not proud of it ) anyway i suggest you trying different brand as it sounds like yours are not sharp even on first use.
    There is also 30g 0.5ml available, those are even better.

Regarding maintenance everyone is different, metabolism plays big role on how quickly your tan will fade, for me one job a week is enough to keep tan, even biweekly gives very little fading.
  3. #3 7th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Hey, i am using same insulin syringes 29g and i don't feel anything for a first 2,3 stabs, once it gets dull i dump it. Btw i don't recommend anyone reusing syringes, i am doing so, but not proud of it ) anyway i suggest you trying different brand as it sounds like yours are not sharp even on first use.
    There is also 30g 0.5ml available, those are even better.

Regarding maintenance everyone is different, metabolism plays big role on how quickly your tan will fade, for me one job a week is enough to keep tan, even biweekly gives very little fading.
    Hey man, just wondering how do you clean the needles once youve used them once or dont you at all?
    I dont normally do this either but getting new needles can take up to 2 weeks where im at and if im down to a the last few id be interested to hear how you go about reusing
  4. #4 7th May 2016 
    Thanks
    In the UK we get free 1ml and 2ml insulin syringes over the counter with no questions asked
  5. #5 18th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    Hey man, just wondering how do you clean the needles once youve used them once or dont you at all?
    I dont normally do this either but getting new needles can take up to 2 weeks where im at and if im down to a the last few id be interested to hear how you go about reusing
    I reuse syringes for 2-3 times as well but don't clean anything and never got any problems (been using mt-2 and few other peptides for over a year). I just put it in the fridge next to my vials. But if you want to be really sterile then there are some tutorials on internet how to sterilize them.
    Like this one How to Sterilize a Needle: 9 Steps (with Pictures)
  6. #6 10th January 2018 
    Thanks
    You can get needles from absolutely any chemist. I highly doubt you live two weeks drive from a chemist (or drug store as they are called in America) just ask for insulin needles. NEVER try to clean and reuse your needles. You WILL contaminate and ruin your entire vial of melo and can actually kill yourself by getting blood poisoning. I know someone that followed those apparent instructions to 'sterilise' them literally for one dose because she couldn't wait one day to go to the chemist in the morning, and ended up with an under the skin staphylococcus infection which ended up eating away at her under skin subcutaneous layer she then got blood poisoning and almost died..
    Not worth the risk when you can just go,down to the store and pay ten bucks for 100 brand new clean ones. And the ones at the chemist/drug store are actually ALOT finer than the ones that the internet suppliers send you, and therefore hurt less too. Actually most of the time you can't even feel them going in at all, they are literally half the size/thickness.
    Last edited by missmolliexo; 10th January 2018 at 11:59 PM.