• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th March 2016 
    Thanks

Eyelashes are way to bright!

I've been using melanotan 2 for sometime now. I am a skin type 1 with red hair naturally now I am a nice brown colour and have died my hair dark to match but my eye lashes stand out still being really light. Has anyone found any product for darkening the lashes apart from the lash dye in stores like they have in boots? As its really not very helpful and always misses bits and shows like hell when it comes through!
  2. #2 11th April 2016 
    Thanks
    This is my problem now my eyelashes look practically white. Eyelash dye is probably the only option apparently it's much easier if you use a cotton wool bud stick.
  3. #3 11th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj View Post
    This is my problem now my eyelashes look practically white. Eyelash dye is probably the only option apparently it's much easier if you use a cotton wool bud stick.
    Does your head hair get darker on M2? I've contacted an eyelash transplant surgeon and he told me it's feasible to transplant head hair to the eyelids ( over existing lashes or original lashes can be removed) to have a more normal look matching your new skin ( and hair)
  4. #4 13th April 2016 
    Thanks
    The dye works just keep topping it up as much as possible. Maybe every 4-5 days using a cotton wool bud stick.
  5. #5 13th April 2016 
    Thanks
    My head hair gets dark just like my facial hair. Natural red hair and it grows black literally.
  6. #6 13th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if my head hair gets darker as my hair has always been dyed. How much would th transplant cost? Don't think I could afford it. I will try using a cotton wool stick for the dylash but it's really hard to get the parts of the lash that meets the lid. Sometimes I get tears and they seem to wash a lot off
  7. #7 13th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    I'm not sure if my head hair gets darker as my hair has always been dyed. How much would th transplant cost? Don't think I could afford it. I will try using a cotton wool stick for the dylash but it's really hard to get the parts of the lash that meets the lid. Sometimes I get tears and they seem to wash a lot off
    It usually costs a couple of thousand euros-dollars. A reputable one I know costs 3500 euros for both eyes. It lasts a lifetime and grows in the color of where it comes from.
  8. #8 16th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I found a lot that gave me full coverage looks bloody awesome inbox me for link.
  9. #9 16th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Gingers were never meant to have a tan
  10. #10 17th April 2016 
    Thanks
    So you would have to have dark hair to begin with to have dark hair lash transplant?

Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    It usually costs a couple of thousand euros-dollars. A reputable one I know costs 3500 euros for both eyes. It lasts a lifetime and grows in the color of where it comes from.
  11. #11 17th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Usually they take hair from the back of ur head. In my case it gets darker on melanotan and remains dark with about 1 mg a week on maintenance. So in that case a transplant would mean those transplanted hairs will grow like normal head hair ( same color), you just have to cut them once a week because they will keep growing. To see what it would look like: cut a small piece of the back of your head hair and put it onto your existing lashes to see what results it would give.
    They can also take hair from other sides of your body.