• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st March 2016 
    Thanks

Ginger melanotan 2 experience

I've managed to go a nice deep brown starting at 0.2 untill I stopped getting sides felt very ill the first couple of days and then 0.5. 30 mins on a sunbed over about 3 weeks and I'm a really really nice brown. I almost look like a different person and look healthy and get lots of comments. My facial hair is 100% darker and seems to be getting darker and darker as the days go by. I'd say my facial hair is on its way to getting very dark brown. Head hair I haven't really noticed much difference but I have a lot of it. Side effects were hot flushes and feeling ill for the first 2 days of the injections and then again when I increased to 0.5 for just 1 day. I really didn't think this would work but bring on summer. Thanks for all the info. I'll try get some pics this week. P.S no nausea or flushing or anything maintaining 0.5 daily but probably will stop daily injections as the sun is coming out in the uk. Eyes look s little brighter but it's only due to my skin being darker. No actual change in color.
    Last edited by Ninj; 21st March 2016 at 12:11 AM.
  2. #2 21st March 2016 
    Thanks
    did you have freckles? what happened to them?
    Do you look alright with a tan and ginger head hair? if you cut your hair do you think it would grow back darker?
  3. #3 22nd March 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, thanks for sharing your experience post some pics if possible, there is a lot of red haired people in doubt of melanotan...
  4. #4 22nd March 2016 
    Thanks
    What was the illness like? Did it fade completely after the first two days?
  5. #5 23rd March 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes I get freckles they seem to be very obvious when I first leave the sunbed but as weird as this sounds they seem to just blend in after a few days. I felt super nausea for the first 2 injections and then it disappeared and now I just got very slight nausea for 5 mins after an injection but it's barely noticeable. Got on and off erections for the first day but nothing after that as far as that goes. My hair is not light ginger it's on the much darker side but you could just dye it if you are really light. The only thing I wish it did was darken eyelashes because they do not blend well with the brown skin tone at all. They are noticeably light to the point where I'm actually considering dying them dark.
  6. #6 23rd March 2016 
    Thanks
    I used the sunbed for 6 mins at a time and did burn a little on 0.2 during the first 6 min session but not again after. Feel like I could easily do 12 at a time now which is almost insane if you saw my skin tone before.
  7. #7 23rd March 2016 
    Thanks
    Could you post photos if possible?
    With your freckles do you prefer the way they look after MT2? (Are they less noticeable as you have a darker skin tone?)
  8. #8 23rd March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj View Post
    Feel like I could easily do 12 at a time now which is almost insane if you saw my skin tone before.
    As much as i love the tanning aspect of Melanotan i love the protection it gives aswell, so so cool
  9. #9 25th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolliwobble View Post
    Could you post photos if possible?
    With your freckles do you prefer the way they look after MT2? (Are they less noticeable as you have a darker skin tone?)
    I want to know this too
  10. #10 1st April 2016 
    Thanks
    MTII.jpg Here's my pasty ginger skin before and after. 1mg a day for 30 days. Low dose tanning bed 3x a week for the 30 days with a cruise to the Caribbean right after.
  11. #11 1st April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenbar View Post
    MTII.jpg Here's my pasty ginger skin before and after. 1mg a day for 30 days. Low dose tanning bed 3x a week for the 30 days with a cruise to the Caribbean right after.
    Thanks, do you have any freckles? What happened to them?
  12. #12 1st April 2016 
    Thanks
    I have some barely visible ones on my face that didn't really change in color and mostly seemed to have blended in with my darker skin. My arms seemed to stay about the same but once again my darker skin has helped make them contrast less. My shoulder freckles seemed to be more prominent though and I have a few on my knees that also seemed to get darker. Otherwise I didn't really gain any that I observed.
  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenbar For This Useful Post:

budabee (1st April 2016)