• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th March 2016 
    Thanks

When to throw mixed vials

I have a few vials of MT-2 sat in my fridge the problem i have with it, is that it's been mixed for quiet some time. Now today i wanted to dose with it, but first i feel i must ask for help. It's been half a year mixed with the other half a year in powdered form. It's consistently been in the fridge not travelled with it, shaken it, not touched it basically. So the question is to throw or not to throw? Should i just order some new vials guys? I've heard the peptide can last as long as 2 years in powdered form whilst i literally don't have a clue about how long it lasts mixed with bac water, i don't use sterile as i know that definitely does not last a while. Also question with the bac water, how long is that good to go?
  2. #2 18th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    are you asking if it's safe to use or if melanotan is still good (effective) ?

since you used bac water it must be still sterile and safe to use as bacteriostatic water prevents bacteria forming. Whether melanotan is any good i don't know, people say it lasts only few month in fridge, no one has reported taking 1.5 year old pre-mix.

Well, if it was me i would try it just to see if i get any hot flush from it, just for the sake of research

As long properly stored your dry melanotan vial is virtually expireless, if that's a word.
  3. #3 19th March 2016 
    Thanks
    I thrown it Semin i didn't want to take the risk i guess i could of but i started back on yesterday. Mixed 2.0ml bac water with 10mg vial and taking 500mcg a day think it'll work out well, i have 30mg in fridge think i will order another 5 today so i'm totally stocked up for summer
  4. #4 22nd March 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Good luck man...
  5. #5 22nd March 2016 
    Thanks
    Already my arms, stomach and legs are more tanned in just 4 days. My face, feet and armpits are the lightest of all I've been on 2 sunbeds with no burning 12 mins the first day back on which was Saturday i felt awful after 3 hours i had to sleep it off and 6 mins yesterday with no sides other than dizziness for 20 mins or so post injection. 500mcg working good, noticing a darker freckle round my neck, love my beauty spots 8) some people hate them ofc each to their own. My schedule is dose once every 2 days, only dose when i plan to see the beds and really really make the most of the time on days i've pinned.
    Last edited by Walkers; 22nd March 2016 at 02:08 PM.